How do I start a thread and post pics followed by text followed by more pics ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Can someone tell me how do I start a thread which contains pic then put more text under that pic with another pic following with more text following.

You know

pic

comment

pic

comment

pic

Somebody please make it easy on me as I am like OWENS231 says a fat dumb Amercan and I cant figure it out on my own !

Thanks

by typing something then

[IMG ]http://put in a url linky when tihs pops up [ /IMG]

then type more stuff this is the button you want....

then type more stuff

thats one way :beerchug:

I insert like normal, then space between the pics, then type in what I want to say under each picture.

like this

or

:laugh:

100_0893.jpg

I think this is just an excuse for BABusa and DO3 to post ho :poke: :poke:

:whistle:

:rofl:

Best way is to use a photobucket account or something similar and use the URL provided and do what zukracer said.

I only know how to do it when linking to an image hosted elsewhere...as was described in the first post. I haven't figured out how to do it when posting images hosted on my hard drive.

I see.
I thought there was a simple way I was missing to simply say look at this.

pic

comment

pic

comment

I dont have any pics stored anywhere else except my comp ?

by typing something then

[IMG ]http://put in a url linky when tihs pops up [ /IMG]

then type more stuff this is the button you want....

then type more stuff

thats one way :beerchug:

Best way is to use a photobucket account or something similar and use the URL provided and do what zukracer said.

Exactly....

Saiid...BA and DO3 are just messing w/ ya. :laugh: I had the same question about the same time after joining that you've now been w/ us....so.....

Just open a Flickr or Photobucket acct and then follow Zukracer's instructions. You'll figure it out :thumbsup:

Takeuon I would rather keep my pics where I can keep hold of them.
Something bout posting my pics in somebody elses server so I can post them elsewhere kinda turns me off.

Something bout posting my pics in somebody elses server so I can post them elsewhere kinda turns me off.

If your hard drive ever crashes for any reason, you will have nothing left.:whistle::whistle: I had the same thought process as you until my computer crashed a few years ago and lost all of the pics that I had on that computer. It won't hurt anything.

If your hard drive ever crashes for any reason, you will have nothing left.:whistle::whistle: I had the same thought process as you until my computer crashed a few years ago and lost all of the pics that I had on that computer. It won't hurt anything.

Yeah...plus if you don't feel comfortable having your pics available to the public, you can always label all of them "private" which would disable anyone but yourself from seeing them. This allows you to just use it as a safe storage site of sorts for your pics.

My $0.02

Yeah...plus if you don't feel comfortable having your pics available to the public, you can always label all of them "private" which would disable anyone but yourself from seeing them. This allows you to just use it as a safe storage site of sorts for your pics.

My $0.02

I thought that I put that you could password protect the files. Thanks for clearing that up Takeuon.:thumbsup:

Back