This thread to Billy Busa

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW---I don't even know what to say. First off---I don't know the Captain--never met him. BUT, I thank him and all others responsible for making this site so awesome. I drop by here just to read stuff--learn new information--maybe share an opinion--all because it's just a fun place to hangout. I never knew all this crap was going on. Can't there just be a place where people who share a common interest can come together and chat??? GEEZ---I don't get it??

Can't there just be a place where people who share a common interest can come together and chat??? GEEZ---I don't get it??

Have you met the internet? Or the human race?

No...such a utopia does not exist, but the boss and his gang will do their best to make this place as close as they can to perfect.

I wonder if he even owns a bike, let alone a Busa?
According to his posts and pics he has a blue 08. As do I. But I removed some stickies and improved the look in my own opinion.

Although I do remember something about not being able to turn the bike :whistle:

Anyways. I think that CAp has done the right thing, the honorable thing, the thing I would not have done for a waste of space like that. You are a very impressive guy Cap! No matter what Scar says about you. :laugh:

:moon: @ Scar

It seems that we get people on this site every couple of years. They flare up, cause alot of havoc, then fade away and forgotten. Only to be referenced once in a while as the joke they are.

Cap knows how to handle them.

Not to thread jack my own thread but

Paul you going to the bash this year?

Not to thread jack my own thread but

Paul you going to the bash this year?

Captain...are you a pirate in real life? :hijack:

:drama: I can't believe the stuff people will do. However, he would be smart to not come around. Especially if he plans on doing something at the Stampede or Bash. That would be bad form.

Thanks Cap and Admins for all that you do!

I think the CAp is handling this situation with a lot more patience than most of us. Atleast the guy (IF he were smart) would give a public apology. I mean geez we all make mistakes, but he carried it a little too far!! But, I bet if billy would make a public apology and act like he had some sense, the CAp may even let him stay. He would still have to prove that his intentions are good before most of us would accept him, but most people are good people on this site, so I bet with time and effort, most would eventually let him back into our family.

I think if he shows up to the bash he will get bashed.:laugh:
This is just the type of ignorance that I can not understand for the life of me. This person has nothing better to do than to try and cause havoc. I think there are many people on the Org who will not hesitate to help kick some:moon: if this cat tries to start something at an event. ( I being one of them)

Captain you handled this very well. I do however feel like threats on my life are to be taken seriously and you should go to the authorities. :thumbsup:

I admire your stance on this Cap. I believe you're handling this one in a good way; however, I don't know if I would be curteous enough to give him the chance to change his mind. Making threats about ruining the site, and shutting down what you've worked so hard to create and maintain (along with the admin help); and, on a much worse note, threatening you and your family. . . I'm pretty sure if I were in your shoes athorities would have been contacted long ago.

My thanks go out to Cap and all the admins that keep this the best site on the web.

i wouldent let him back in, with the threats he made thats just crazy...i cant understand why some folks like this billy guy can derive pleasure from creating problems wherever they go...billy sounds like a very prideful man, even after Cap explains the rules and extends his hand, billy is unable to detect the goodwill...very sad

What's really funny is it was prolly only a temporary ban. Well, till he wanted to be a keyboard warrior

keyboard warrior.jpg

He doesnt seem stable to me and I am taking him as a serious threat which should be dealt with by law enforcement.
QUOTE]

ahhh-YEAH!!! obviously this dude is a friggin whack-job!!!

Doug, dont let this freakin psycho-wanabe get under your skin any more than he already has-this situation has long gone past your realm of control, and needs to *yeah-I'm sayin it:banghead:* be dealt with by the authorities...

who knows this jag**f may have grown up in Columbine or some kooky cult in the mountains of CA-be rid of this retard and his 6 diff. names and take a breath...you just cleared a big plate'o garbage-shouldn't have to do it twice in one month:rulez: all on your own.

and ah....you kinda know me by now Doug-I'd really rather not have to make my own trip to CA:please: and I'd really rather not get every other Busa rider I know in a truck on the way to CA:please:
just to shove this turds' keyboard up his cowardly ***:moon:

I dont even need a PM D.- just wink, its all good:thumbsup: :whistle:

i wouldn't put too much stock in where any of the group of nic's say
they're from. cap's post puts the ip address in emeryville.ca...

QMTA04.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast.net

Emeryville....hmmmmm....

Scott....my sentiments exactly........ :super:

You know you run across many types of people each and everyday. This is just one example of someone I really don't like dealing with.

One person who has a issue decides that the world should suffer for their own beliefs. While I commend the response of Captain, I would seriously recommend to the Administrative Staff forwarding on all the information that has been transmitted by this person. Why? How many times have we heard the would of's should of's and could of's that individuals thought about doing AFTER something has happend! It is a crime to impersonate an officer and making terroristic threats on the internet is a Federal crime.

A swift and sudden action to quell the actions of someone like this will send a strong message to others who would feel impowered to take similar actions.

Best of luck on dealing with this!

Doug Mentioned wanting to keep posts to just the facts on this thread.

I dunno which are facts, which posts are emotion etc... So instead of trying to delete this or that I'm just gonna lock it for a few hours till the East Coast wakes up... :thumbsup:

Here is the update...

Billy your a real work piece of ****.

I did everything I could do to keep you out of any trouble or make things difficult for you. I have been up front and honest about everything that I was going to do....

You have continually emailed me, you keep creating new accounts and now I'm done with you. Your a sad lonely little man that has nothing better to do than try and screw with people....

I tracked your sister down in MN and explained the situation with her in an effort to get you some help! Her discussion with you was obviously in vain becuase you have persisted. You would think that you might listen to her because of your history! You think that you are smarter than the entire admin team... Let me tell you something... we have been tracking you for over a week now, we know all your acccounts and I have used them as evidence when I had a police report made.

I have also sent the information to abuse@comcast.net and we have been working with them providing them all the information that they need to deal with your account. You think that you can come here and screw with this community?

I've asked you nicely to go away, I've done everything that I know to do as a reasonable person to make you disappear but you haven't.....

Your a pathetic lonely man that needs to stop drinking and grow up, we all have troubles and you seem to think that yours are more important than anyone elses.

We know that you are still creating accounts so the rest of the members can say thank you to Billy because we have turned off new registrations....

I ask you Billy, why do you want to be on a website where your not welcome... I promise you that I will find every single account that you may have slipped through and I will delete it like it never existed on this site.

Billy I know that in your emails you keep telling me that you intend on coming to the bash and the stampede, while I may not be able to keep you from attending I can tell you that your will be alone, not too many folks are will want to be around you after all the garbage that your trying to pull. Sending me an email offering me 3500.00 because your sorry just tells me that your even more pathetic than I thought. You want to buy friendship and that isn't how it's done. RESPECT is how you get real long lasting friendships... I will do my best to make sure you never make any friends here. As soon as I see someone post from MN I will personally send them a PM and tell them what a drunk crazy POS you are. I will do everything in my power to make you miserable as long as you try to access this site.

Go ahead get a new ISP, try to use a proxy on the Internet... Face it Billy we are smarter that you ever could be and you have no chance.... You will never be able to hold a true relationship on this site because your a freak and we will expose you every single time....

Now I will give you the same opportunity that I have in the past... This is now your CHOICE on how we proceed, do you want to take this to the next level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back