This thread to Billy Busa

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be entertaining to see what happened to him if he pulled this crap over on LABusas or such....I doubt the tolerance level would be as well refined as it is here!

What a clownish way to represent yourself..it seems so odd that a person would devote that much time to causing strife.

Hey Doug, If you get anywhere with this one...let me know. Cops don't take the internet seriously until someone gets hurt, then its headlines. I know, Billy has had the cops contacted in his regard from attacks on my little quiet site also. "We'll look into it." Is what I got. I have some suggestions, if interested then pm me.

WOW!! Im new to the org and forums in general, I thought were were just chattin on the net about Busa stuff and other interesting side items, guess I was a bit nieve. WOW!

A few people have mistaken me 4 that guy cause i used have that screen name.

Dont know him read a few his threads didnt intrest me.

Im a drag racer so mostly like post in dragrace forums.

here's an idea of the ip's I get at my site doug.

205.188.116.130 [ 44 Posts ]
205.188.117.200 [ 10 Posts ]
64.12.117.7 [ 5 Posts ]
205.188.116.141 [ 3 Posts ]

all showing a proxy at aol...

I have more if you want them.

Holy s#$t, some people got waaaaayyy too much time on their hands. Why waste good air to make trouble?

BTW, he DID portray himself as a police officer and made threats in same post...I suspect if he's got a lick of sense he'll graciously take Caps offer to 'just go away'...cause LEO's REALLY don't like people protraying themselves as such.

CAP I wouldn't let too much more out, as some of the CA guys might just figure out how to pay him a visit. Probably a 17-year old squid with no job, living in parents house, watching internet **** and just trying to stir up trouble because for him it's 'fun'...jeez.

just another run of the mill hacker. the SMART hackers know what spoofers and sniffers can do and are not as dumb to assume captain doesn't know about that stuff. every bit of info in and out and the origins are tracked. I hope you guys got him. looks like the same old "I'm a wimp in school and like feeling powerful" hacker wannabee crap to me. good ol' net :)

As long as it's not TN; I'd have to go take pics and post them.

There are over 21,000 members here that have a different opinion than Billy Busa (and his 6 aliases).
I would hazard a guess he will have Zero allies in this forum.
Zero, which calls to mind that some people think they are a Hero when in reality they are just a Zero.
Sometimes I wonder what type of person it is that creates viruses, and what motivates them, and what possible joy they could get from it.

Thanks Cap and all the admins.
We all appreciate your efforts and 21,000+ to 1 isn't a bad average.
The larger we get, the more chance of this, and best to snuff it out on the first indication.

CAp,

You are a much more patient person than I. That is without a doubt the appropriate and responsible way to handle this.

Everything posted just confirms my thoughts on this individual and puts all further responsibility in his hands. Whatever reaction he has to this decides his fate, although if it were up to me I would have had him banned when he called my bike ugly :whistle:

CAp,

You are a much more patient person than I. That is without a doubt the appropriate and responsible way to handle this.

Everything posted just confirms my thoughts on this individual and puts all further responsibility in his hands. Whatever reaction he has to this decides his fate, although if it were up to me I would have had him banned when he called my bike ugly :whistle:

I wonder if he even owns a bike, let alone a Busa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back