shoud i stay with comcast or go with at@t

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
ok.. here is the deal.. you know these phone and internet companies they give specials for period of time then after that they raise the price, well i have been with comcast off and on for many many years.. recently the monthly fees for cable and home hi speed internet went way up and really they don't have any more promotions to drop the price unless i drop channels which i don't want to do..
at&t has been on my a$$ about great deals that save me 50 dollars a month..
well i have never had problems with comcast, the cable always working well and high speed internet is fantastic and never drops for any reasons..
but since i have my cell phone with AT@T and i am not really happy with them i am concern about the same crap will happen if i add the cable and home internet with them..
believe me i rather pay more money and have peace of mind and knowing that my equipments are working..
does anyone here had at&t home services and what is your experience with them??.

thanks for your feedback..

I dropped Comcast for AT&T uverse tv and high speed Internet a few months ago for the very same reason. It's cheaper and I have yet to have a problem. My tv quality has increased while my Internet speed (even though it the same MBPS) seems to be a tad slower. I'm going to call and increase my speed to the next level since its only another $5 a month. Even paying the extra $5 I save $35 a month from comcasts price and its double the channels with a whole home HD DVR. I don't have home phone or cell phones from them so I can't comment on them.

I dropped Comcast for AT&T uverse tv and high speed Internet a few months ago for the very same reason. It's cheaper and I have yet to have a problem. My tv quality has increased while my Internet speed (even though it the same MBPS) seems to be a tad slower. I'm going to call and increase my speed to the next level since its only another $5 a month. Even paying the extra $5 I save $35 a month from comcasts price and its double the channels with a whole home HD DVR. I don't have home phone or cell phones from them so I can't comment on them.

thanks.. good to know..

Back