I said i wouldn't do it but

Great news Jim
biggrin.gif

with all the bad luck you've been through, think about the traveling and time you've spent enjoying life.

Congrats and keep your head up!

Good to hear. Being out of work can sure cause some sleepless nights. I'm glad for you.

Getting laid off sucks. I'm glad to hear you've found something... even if it is going back to where you came from. It must have taken quite a bit to suck it up and call them. But you gotta do, what you gotta do. Putting food on the table and having health benefits rank up there as important.
smile.gif
Grats! And good luck with the homecoming.

Getting laid off sucks.  I'm glad to hear you've found something... even if it is going back to where you came from.  It must have taken quite a bit to suck it up and call them.  But you gotta do, what you gotta do.  Putting food on the table and having health benefits rank up there as important.  
smile.gif
 Grats! And good luck with the homecoming.
yes it does. Making the call was easier then I thought it was going to be. When I lost the benefits and found out it was going to cost me over $350/ month to keep them I figured it was time to go back.

Good for you Jim. When I left my job I didn't have a chance in hell to go back since the BRAC in all it's wisdom decided to close my base. Oh well it worked out in the end. Congrats on the job. Bob

Good for you Jim. When I left my job I didn't have a chance in hell to go back since the BRAC in all it's wisdom decided to close my base. Oh well it worked out in the end. Congrats on the job.  Bob
Thanks Bob that's good things worked out for you as well.

Back