I need some legal advice

Payback is a motha!
biggrin.gif

Great to hear it was a prank.
At least there is a few helpful hints for others (who ride their Busas like the were made for) who may want to know how to escape a ticket.

Fugger. You had me going there. Go kick your buddies a$$ on behalf of all of us here. Then buy him a beer for me just for pulling off a great one!

--Wag--

beerchug.gif

You win. Got me hook line and sinker, even after I initially thought it was an April fools joke.

That was a great one !! Tell your friend that he's a genius! I bet you were S@&*#g Yourself . LAst year some one got us , remember the "I got beat by a harley post"

Awwww Man. You got me.

I was already getting ready to send you a soap on the rope, cause up here they put you in jail for 100 over. I got clocked at 135mph in a 25mph zone......
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

That's as bad as getting a "fake" notice that you've tested positive for AIDS. Good thing you have a sense of humor....
wink.gif

I was thinkin the whole time, Id take that dayum document right to the "CHIEF" and ask what is this BS all about. A letterhead is not a summons, there is very specific "language" that has to be included in a charge. That many charges would result in that same number of pieces of paper one each. Also would have had the arresting officers infomation etc on it w/date, time, highway, milepost, pilots' infomation etc.

You guys are so gullable....
tounge.gif

(couldnt resist after issuing over 15,000 complaints/summons/charges etc it was extrememly apparent).

ICE

I was thinkin the whole time, Id take that dayum document right to the "CHIEF" and ask what is this BS all about.  A letterhead is not a summons, there is very specific "language" that has to be included in a charge.  That many charges would result in that same number of pieces of paper one each.  Also would have had the arresting officers infomation etc on it w/date, time, highway, milepost, pilots' infomation etc.  

You guys are so gullable....  
tounge.gif

(couldnt resist after issuing over 15,000 complaints/summons/charges etc it was extrememly apparent).  

ICE
Okay, so you're a fug-tard too, smarta$$!!!

biggrin.gif

Betcha fell for the one with the paint all over the place, dintcha, huh? Dintcha?!!!!

--Wag--

gawd, I have way too much fun here!

laugh.gif

I replied to this yesterday, but now I don't see it...
rock.gif

It's funny though...I'd be so ticked...
tounge.gif

Back