I need some help

yosvany

Registered
I went down a couple of weeks ago.the bike does not want to start, I check the battery and is good,the tip over sensor and is good,and the kickstand and is good. When I try to start I hear the fuel pump on but when I hit the engine starter I hear a click and everything shuts down all the lights and everything goes off any ideas be helpful thank you so much for the help

So no answer wow where is the smart guys at the guys the know everything about a busa

thats way too much trouble shooting to ask without being there in person.. when a bike goes down and you have issues like this it could be anywhere in the system could be a short a sensor your clutch switch starter relay ignition switch or anywhere in between... check all your safety controls then start at your starter and work you way back

Might seem stupid but... Have you checked the voltage in the battery? An impact could have damaged a cell. Try jump starting it, even if a check shows ok. Good luck

lights go off? what year is your bike? I only ask because if its an older model it shouldn't do that. I think 06 and newer had the lights turn off when starting. Sounds like that starter relay but a crash shouldn't of done anything to it . how hard did it go down?

If the fuel pump is coming on its not a sensor.
Either the battery is trash, there is a short somewhere, or it could be the clutch lever.

And be easy on the response time, some people do go outside on occasion. :laugh:

Back