Start button does nothing fuel pump not priming

Unplug fuel pump wire harness at tank. Check connector to see if a wire has backed out. Had that happen to mine. Reseated it and all was good

Completely lost here. Google shows c41 can mean fuel pump relay,fuel pump, ecu, or fuse. I swapped relay from the front left of the bike with the fuel pump relay but still nothing( the relay clicks with kill switch). I hooked in my old pump and that doesn’t power on either(both pumps work but one has a bad filter). I’m getting volts at the pump but it’s just not working.

Check the voltage at the pump do you get 12v then it cycles off?. then cycle the kill switch you should get 12v again for a second or two then cycles off again
I take that back, I’m not getting volts at the pump (I read 9 volts earlier not sure what is happening ). I can hear the relay click on for 3 secs then it clicks off but no volts making it to pump. I also found u can ground pin 9 straight to the battery which turns the pump relay on until u unground it, either way volts aren’t making it to the pump.

ok I got the bike to start now. The problem was that the fuel pump wire clip from the harness had pins that weren’t pushed in all the way(pretty sure someone mentioned this but I only checked the pump assembly side). So I bypassed the harness clip and was able to get voltage. Then I put the pins directly in the wire clip on the fuel pump assembly and the fuel pump started working.im not able to get the pins all the way inside the harness clip. Going to check the local bike shop and see if they have another wire clip. Also with the starter, not sure what was going on between that and the tip over sensor, but after taking it apart and remounting it the starter starting working. Thanks everyone your help is much appreciated!

Back