Help!! My 2005 Busa Wont Start

EduBey33

Registered
When I Switch The Key In The Cluster Turns On Strangely Not Marking The Running Miles Or Time It Just Turns On When I Hit The Starting Switch To Activate The Gas Pump All I Hear Is A Click On The GasPump Relay The GasPump Works Since I already Took It Out And Checked It Directly My Fuses Are Good My Main Fuse Is Good My Relays Are Good Battery Seems Fine And I Ran Out Of Ideas Have Any1 Had This Problem Before??? It was Running Good Until Yesterday Please Help!!

Have your battery checked since it only "seems" fine. After that I would be looking at all the ground points on the electrical system to make sure they are clean and tight. Some one smarter than me will be along very soon.

First of all, Welcome to the Org.
I will try to point you in the right direction re your bike not starting.

From your description it sounds to me like a flat battery.
You said
'When I Hit The Starting Switch To Activate The Gas Pump All I Hear Is A Click On The GasPump Relay'

1) If you mean you are pushing the starter button on the RH switchblock which I'm assuming you mean, the 'click' you are hearing is NOT a fuel pump relay, it will be the starter relay.
2) The fuel pump relay starts working the moment you turn on the key... UNLESS the battery is flat.

Try using jumper leads from a car, with car engine running to start the bike.
Other than that, charge the battery and re-try starting the bike.

It's difficult to correctly diagnose faults based on someone's description of the problem faced.
Good luck my friend, let us know the outcome. :race:

Last edited:
What is the battery voltage, when you turn the key on, check it with a multi meter!

Back