I need a long lasting tire.

Well, 14k is a heck of a good number. Hope I get the same.
I'm closing in on 15K for the worn front tire. Waiting on it to come in. Hopefully I'll have it installed by Friday. The rear was replaced at 14K the front is at 14921 as it sits. Still no cord showing but definitely worn.

I would suggest you check out the Continental Conti-Motions. Unfortunately I cannot find the service paperwork so I don't know how many miles but I bought them in July of last year and they've just given up the ghost now. Just bought another set on eBay for $175!

Anyone have thoughts on Pilot Power 3 vs Pilot Road 3? I have the 2ct's on my busa right now and they stick like glue, not sure how long they'll last though as they came on the bike.

On my last bike SV1000N the PP3 lasted around 9500kms while i got 11500kms on th PR3 (for the rear) front was still looking very good on the PP3 but the PR3 was due.
I rode thru winter on the PP3s and was pleasantly surprised with the grip it provided and would have no probs using again.:beerchug:

Im interested to know how the Pilot Road 4s perform as they look like a good mix between PP3 and PR3, i think they come in a GT (?) for heavier machines.

On my GSX 1400 all i ever used was PR2cts and they wore out as a pair at around 11-12K kms :smile_face_r:

So after around 3000 miles on the original BT015s, tried a set of S20s from Bridgestone on my 2013 Busa. All good for around 3000 miles as well. Just recently gone to Michelin Pilot Road 4s. Too early to tell wear rates etc, but after having had Pilot Road 3s on a previous bike, I'd say the PR4s are an improvement.

If it's just mileage you're after, or value for money, then Conti Motions will do just fine. Mind you, I'd chase up a set of Pilot Road 2s for a good price myself.

I used to run pilot roads on past bikes (the old style) and I loved them. I just put pilot road 4s on my 'Busa and so far I'm loving them! As mentioned above, they make the ppr4GT for heavier riders and riding with passengers and/or lots of gear. I ordered my tires from rockymountainatvmc.com They were the cheapest place I found online and I'm pleased with shipping time too. :)

Back