looking for new tires!! which ones??

eber820

Registered
its almost time for me to replace my tires but i need some input on different brands. I put some michelin pilot power last spring but it seemed to me like they were gone pretty fast and i dont burn rubber or nothing crazy just regular ridding. I need to know of a set a tires that has a little of everything: cornering, highway, and racing. anybody have any suggestions?

BT016 and I love them, very great all around tire that grips corners like glue!

Just put the AV/56 Avon Storm on the rear. I've been told it's a very good tire and hoping to see greater endurance. I average close to 5K normally. Hoping to get 8 to 10 on this one. :thumbsup:

I run the Avon Storms, the set I have now is my first but so far I love them. OH, and dont get Metzler M1's.

I have recently put on a set of Avon Storm ST's and i swear by them, used to run Avon Azaro's which were good but i'd get through a back tyre in about 1100 miles. already done 1200 on the new one's and they hardly look touched, plus they seem to have more grip than the Azaro's, no more smokey tyre starts, just picks the front up hehe

i have had the avon storm, whatever the stock one was, and running the shinko Advance 5 right now. the storms lasted 7.5k and only stepped out once in a curve. never spun a tire. the stock lasted 4.5k, never slipped but i was new to motorcycles and took it waaaay easy. the avon storms did take a small beating. the shinkos are taking the same beating as the storms and have 2k on them and i guess they have another 1k left. def going back to the storms. price difference doesnt make up for it.

Back