I need a little free help

Hey all

Before I go any farther let me say this, if you believe in the power of prayer then read on, if not then you can stop and go on with surfing the site...

It's been almost a year since I found out that I was losing my job and I have been looking for work every day for the past 9 months and I have not had any luck.... I have been using my savings to live on and trying to sell odds and ends to suppliment my dollars helping to stretch my time out...

I received a call today for an interview as a director of a tech support center... I go friday at 1pm,I need this job and I know that I can do this job.. Im not a smart man like Oracle or Ninja but I can fullfill this open position.. Please pray for me and my family that this is the job that I need to take and that I get this job. I know many of you out there believe in prayer and I do to. I go to church and claim to be a Christian (not a very good one) but still if you guys would drop a little prayer for me tonight.

I appreciate your time on this guys.

CAp
Dear Lord please help my dear friend Doug obtain a new job Friday at 1pm,

O' Lord Doug needs this job, to help himslf and his family.

Lord Doug knows that he will be able to do this job and continue to serve You and his faith.

O' Lord Help Doug be stong and confident in his intview.

Lord thank you for listening today to this prayer.

amen....

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=silver)>GOOD LUCK, CAPTAIN!</table></span>

OK I went to the Interview and I feel good about it. I didnt walk out the door thinking to myself WHY DID I SAY THAT? I will know more next week because they are still conducting interviews. About Wed they are suppossed to call a chosen few back for interviews with the VP's in a group setting. There was some nodding of the heads when I spoke and I felt a connection to the two that were there interviewing me.

We will see what happens, if it works out great if not then it wasnt meant for me and there is something else out there for me.

CAp

Sounds good Capt,
I'll keep my finger crossed for you.
I dunno if the interview thing make you nervous, in my case my mouth get so dry that I barely can open my mouth to speak and when it opens, it makes a clapping sound.
Look like you didn't have that problem.
If I continue to post on this board like this I might have to go on interview soon. I don't do poop at work.
Nice job!

Sorry Cap...............didn't see this post till today...............a little late, but I'll send up an arrow prayer right now!!!! Good luck!!!!
smile.gif

Scott

OK I went to the Interview and I feel good about it. I didnt walk out the door thinking to myself WHY DID I SAY THAT? I will know more next week because they are still conducting interviews. About Wed they are suppossed to call a chosen few back for interviews with the VP's in a group setting. There was some nodding of the heads when I spoke and I felt a connection to the two that were there interviewing me.

We will see what happens, if it works out great if not then it wasnt meant for me and there is something else out there for me.

CAp
<marquee><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>EXCELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTT</marquee></span></span>

Good news, hope you get the position, I hope you listed that you run a site with a ton of members and its the best forum/fanatical site on the web.

Good luck.

I think you've got the right attitude, Cap.. if you don't get it, it wasn't meant to be, and there's something better waiting for you. Still pulling for you!

Glad the interview went good for ya. Maybe it's in the cards the big man has dealt out for ya. If not, like you said, he has something else waitin' for ya when the time is right.
wink.gif

Hey all

Before I go any farther let me say this, if you believe in the power of prayer then read on, if not then you can stop and go on with surfing the site...

It's been almost a year since I found out that I was losing my job and I have been looking for work every day for the past 9 months and I have not had any luck.... I have been using my savings to live on and trying to sell odds and ends to suppliment my dollars helping to stretch my time out...

I received a call today for an interview as a director of a tech support center... I go friday at 1pm,I need this job and I know that I can do this job.. Im not a smart man like Oracle or Ninja but I can fullfill this open position.. Please pray for me and my family that this is the job that I need to take and that I get this job. I know many of you out there believe in prayer and I do to. I go to church and claim to be a Christian (not a very good one) but still if you guys would drop a little prayer for me tonight.

I appreciate your time on this guys.

CAp
Dear Lord please help my dear friend Doug obtain a new job Friday at 1pm,

O' Lord Doug needs this job, to help himslf and his family.

Lord Doug knows that he will be able to do this job and continue to serve You and his faith.

O' Lord Help Doug be stong and confident in his intview.

Lord thank you for listening today to this prayer.

amen....
amen

CAp
That was my prayer for you Cap, if this is God's will let it come to pass and if not there is something better in store.

God bless Cap,
BD

Seems I'm too late ta wish ya luck Cap.....haven't been on much this week.
Hope ya got it though bro.....sincerely!!!
Let us know how it went!!!

Back