So I need a lil Prayer...

BusaPebbles

Registered
Hey Everyone. I have been training for months now for an 8K here in VAB this Saturday. Well, I ran my "trial" this weekend and did ok, however, I somehow hurt my foot and right now have a hard time walking on it, let alone run on it. So anyway, can yall just sent me lil prayer or if you don't believe...sent me the luck of the Irish and help me get better for Saturday...:please:

Don't run on a messed up foot. It might be frustrating to have to wait until next season but you can do permanent damage running on a bad foot, especially if you can't walk on it!

I'll say a little prayer for your ankle... you start praying that my Hamstrings loosen up... overdid it this weekend and I am paying for it today... ouchie!!

Prayers sent for a complete healing. I don't know if it will be by Saturday, you know all in God's time. But it will be healed and you will run that 8K at some point.

I will also throw in a little Irish luck too.

stpatrick3.gif

I'm Irish too, so you can have my luck. I'll be getting some more for St. Patty's Day anyway! Seriously though, I know that must be frustrating, so I wish you a speedy recovery. Prayers sent.

Thanks everyone...I swear it feels a little better than it did this morning...gotta be the prayers. Anyone that has put time into a run knows how frustrating it is when you can't run...

Back