Dilemma--Need Advice

No one said the ladder to success didnt have a few toes and fingers to step on while on your way up.! If you are squeamish...stay on your rung!
Good luck pebbles!:thumbsup:

Thanks Ace! I am certainly not squeamish, however, I do have to work with this person, as she is my counterpart. Just trying to keep the peace.:beerchug:

You owe her no allegiance. Why would you want to tell her anyway, how would it benefit you?

Definately wouldn't benefit me. We started this department together. She has always been slightly burned because I was technically hired into the position first and she had ti interview internally before they put her in the position. She is in constant competition with me, and really, I don't understand why. Anyway, I forgot to mention that she is pregnant and is a bit moody right now.

What they said. No good will come of discussing it with your coworker. She obviously has contacts in HR or how else would she know how many people were called for an interview.

Just 4.. 3 internal/ 1 external. It remains to be seen if she was called...she told me no, but you never know.

Back