I need a little free help

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all

Before I go any farther let me say this, if you believe in the power of prayer then read on, if not then you can stop and go on with surfing the site...

It's been almost a year since I found out that I was losing my job and I have been looking for work every day for the past 9 months and I have not had any luck.... I have been using my savings to live on and trying to sell odds and ends to suppliment my dollars helping to stretch my time out...

I received a call today for an interview as a director of a tech support center... I go friday at 1pm,I need this job and I know that I can do this job.. Im not a smart man like Oracle or Ninja but I can fullfill this open position.. Please pray for me and my family that this is the job that I need to take and that I get this job. I know many of you out there believe in prayer and I do to. I go to church and claim to be a Christian (not a very good one) but still if you guys would drop a little prayer for me tonight.

I appreciate your time on this guys.

CAp

Hey Cap.. I'm not a religious man, nor apparently do I follow directions very well since I chose to read your entire message.. However, I'll be pulling for you! Best of luck with the interview. Let us know how it turns out.. I am confident we will ALL be pulling for you!

Cap, ya got my attention...you go get that job! Good luck, I'll be pulling for you....
wink.gif

Hey Wait a minute... I Dunno, how about some extra Mojo on this one... I'll sacrifice a squirrel for ya...

Seriously though, I'll say a few words... Good Luck Capn!

No doubt! Good luck to you and I'll ask the Man above for a little help for 'ya!

Nothing but the best of thoughts for you on Friday captain...we're all pulling for you...
smile.gif

Hey Rev...no sacrificing squirrels!
tounge.gif

Well Capt,
stay cool, be relaxed, be yourself.
this is how you will get this job.
I'll have my fingers crossed for you and ask help from my people above.
I'm pretty sure you deserve it.

Again, thanks for eveerything and good luck.

Good luck captain! Remember chance favors the prepared mind and from the looks and performance of this site it sure sounds to me like you are. Please update as soon as you know something.
smile.gif

I just don't believe in prayer I live by it on a daily basis! You better believe I'll be sending up some words for you and yours Cap, you've persevered for 9 months and I'd say that's patience. Have faith that it will be this opportunity or something better!
Get your cleanest suit & income request together.

God bless,
BD

Thanks guys, I am mentally preparing myself for the interview. I have a lot to offer somone out there we will see what happens..

CAp

Back