Captain got a job

Wooo Hooo! Congrats!! Now you getting the police car?
laugh.gif

When prayers go up, blessing come down Cap. I never doubted "if" is was only a question of "when". You too now have a testimony that can inspire, so be sure to tell your story. Congrats again and to God be the glory.

BD

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>COOL So WHICH WAL-Mart are you working at???</span></span>  
ices_rofl.gif

Doug Seriously  This Got a big <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:crimson'>WHoo Hoo!!!</span></span> Outta me...  Damn good news...

I guess sending a couple of them Black Helo's by the VP's house did the trick...  
smile.gif
 Lemme know when you need a raise!!!!

Let me be the first to say congrats......  You deserve the chance.
I already beat ya to it. I knew he had that job when I talked to him in chat on monday.

he said he didn't have it "officially" but come on... if they offer you a job..... then that usually means you got the job.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>W</span></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>o</span></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:yellow'>o</span></span>  <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>H</span></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:royalblue'>o</span></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>o</span></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>o</span></span> <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>!</span></span> <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:royalblue'>!</span></span> <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>!</span></span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>C</span></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>o</span></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:yellow'>n</span></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>g</span></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:royalblue'>r</span></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>a</span></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>t</span></span> <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>s</span></span> <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:royalblue'>!</span></span> <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>!</span></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:yellow'>!</span></span>

Glad to here the good news Captain.  I know it's been a long haul, but it will all get better now.
jump9.gif

Absolutely wonderful news on this fine morning!!! Congrats captain...we are all very happy for you...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif