Captain got a job

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Just wanted to let all my Org friends know that after 18 months I finally got a call yesterday and was offered a position at a company... This is a fantastic job and I am very excited about it. The wife and I are still a little in shock over it all. We have continually prayed for the past 18 months over this and asked God to give us guidance and wisdom, peace and patience. We are very blessed to have such good friends that care about us and have prayed and wished good things for us the whole way. This particular company and I have been working through a position for the past 6 months and I have interviewed with 11 people in 5 interviews....

It's just a great feeling to be able to get back to work and try to make a difference.

Wooo hoooo for cap...

Congrats Cap. It's a rough market out there. I have several family members still in the same shoes u were in. Glad to hear a positive story.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the support folks... More importantly, do you guys ever sleep?

Work nights....postal service. Up all night sleep all day. And my family fits in there somewhere?
Posted via Mobile Device

again cap...wow!!! congrats and i see things localy as we are hireing 4 more guys and adding new machines and GE recalling 280 laid off...hopefully economy is turning around

congrats :beerchug: We old folks that are getting close to retiring need you young ones paying into our retirement fund. :rofl:

Back