Captain got a job

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Ladies and Gentlemen

(drum roll please daadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadaada)

I GOT A JOB !

I was informed on Monday that they were going to extend an offer but I wanted to wait until I had conformation.

I was suppossed to start Monday but they called me today and asked me to come in tomorrow morning...

You guys have been great and you have no idea how I appreciate you all for supporting the site financially and supporting me emotionally. I really needed this job and there have been a bunch of prayers on this and I thank each one of you for the support.......

Let the games begin !!!!!!!

CAp

Let me be the first to say congrats...... You deserve the chance.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>daadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadaada</span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>WWWWOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

First off, I would like to thank the Big Man upstairs for helping our beloved Captain nail this one. Thank you, Father.

With that said....

Go Captain!!!! NICE!!!! VERY NICE!!!!! SUPER NICE!!!!! AWESOMELY NICE!!!!! NICE....errr, well you get the picture.
laugh.gif
I am really happy for you, Cap! I know that typed words are a poor indicator of emotion, but I'm really happy that you got this one. I'm so glad you knocked their socks off!

AWWWW YEAAAAAHHHHH, BABY!!!! WOOOOOOHHHOOOOO!!!! GO CAP-I-TAHN!!!!!!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ONE MORE TIME!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOO!!!!!</span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Congrats again, Cap!!!</span>

Thanks for the kind words Pac but I'm just a simple man, I think knocking their socks off may be a bit too much. I was thinking about sneaking in...

CAp

Heheh....cool. How 'bout sneakin their socks off? Ya know, like when they go to sleep or somethin...
biggrin.gif

Really glad for ya, Cap!

One day they will wake up and ask around and want to know who hired the new guy?

biggrin.gif

Congratulations Captain. I guess you got that piece of paper you were talking about the other night.
cool.gif
So does this mean that you do want the room in CA? Just let me know for sure and it is your's.

Congratulations Cap! Fantastic week for both of us because I got a job on Monday too! Nice to get to breath again huh?

COngratulations Cap... this has got to be a load off your mind...
wink.gif

good luck; hope the job is as fun and is as rewarding as you hope it is...

Cloud

Cap,
Nice job! Forgive the bad pun. You've been very upbeat about this whole process. I'm glad you're among the employed.

good on 'ya cap, now you know stealin' their socks is illegal but you can shave 'em if Pac will send you the razor

Congratulations Captain! Things seem to be going very well for you as of late and I hope it continues in that direction.
biggrin.gif

Way to go CAp. Congratulations. Now it's back to the daily grind of waking up and heading off to work.
rock.gif

Congrats Cap'n!!
Although this working for living sux.. I hope you enjoy your new venture~
wink.gif

Back