Captain got a job

Great news, Doug and I am glad to know your faith kept you thru the bad time.

"Hey Thanks for hiring me and I'll be needing off half the month of April for the bash":poke:

Congrats Cap, even with all that Org money your rakin in, its nice to have a day job too:laugh:

We're happy for ya Cap:thumbsup:

Just wanted to let all my Org friends know that after 18 months I finally got a call yesterday and was offered a position at a company... This is a fantastic job and I am very excited about it. The wife and I are still a little in shock over it all. We have continually prayed for the past 18 months over this and asked God to give us guidance and wisdom, peace and patience. We are very blessed to have such good friends that care about us and have prayed and wished good things for us the whole way. This particular company and I have been working through a position for the past 6 months and I have interviewed with 11 people in 5 interviews....

It's just a great feeling to be able to get back to work and try to make a difference.

Wooo hoooo for cap...

Great to hear Cap! As always, you and all the other members are in my prayers. Good luck in your new post!

Good things come to those who wait. Happy for you. Will this require a move?

Welcome back to the real world!

Good things come to those who wait. Happy for you. Will this require a move?

Welcome back to the real world!

Moving is not an option... We have my disabled neice we built the house next to us for and my parents are close so we can be there as they get older..

It is good that you were financially able to live the past 18 months without one. I was freaking out over being off 2 weeks!

Back