So I need a lil Prayer...

Hey Everyone. I have been training for months now for an 8K here in VAB this Saturday. Well, I ran my "trial" this weekend and did ok, however, I somehow hurt my foot and right now have a hard time walking on it, let alone run on it. So anyway, can yall just sent me lil prayer or if you don't believe...sent me the luck of the Irish and help me get better for Saturday...:please:

AH!! The luck of the Irish is one thing my ugly red-headed ass CAN do!!!
Best of luck darlin! Remember to use the ice and heating pad!!! :thumbsup:

Prayers sent. Did you step wrong, twist your foot or did it just start hurting ? Where is the pain located. I hope it's not your achilles tendon. Planter fasciitis is another possiblity. Good luck with it.

Hey, Thanks to everyone that sent me prayers and luck...My foot is miraculously better. I am extremely relieved, as this is the last good run I can make til June. Thanks everyone!!!:thumbsup::cheerleader::thumbsup:

Prayers sent. Did you step wrong, twist your foot or did it just start hurting ? Where is the pain located. I hope it's not your achilles tendon. Planter fasciitis is another possiblity. Good luck with it.

Hey Dad of three...Planter fasciitis is exactly what it was...I worked the ice and motrin and feel much better today...

excellent news :beerchug: planter fasciitis is painful for sure, but there are ways to correct it, do a search or maybe hit the local road runner store and see what they can help you find.

Back