I Love The BUSA

euroR

Registered
Well I been on this forum for few days and with going through the topics and photos I love this bike and I dont even have it. The looks are amazing. And im 6ft 2in so its a great fit. I dont have the bike and have a bit more to go before I get one but I already have mods set up. First will be the seats Corbin for both rider and passanger and I will get the back rest for the passanger since I will take a long trip arround Cali so my girl can be comftible for the long ride. I cant get Full coverage for the bike but I will get the LoJack and Scorpio Alarm, its my steal proof. And I went to the dealer to look at some 07 and 06 today and as I sat on them it was like I knew this is the bike I was ment for. I sat on the R1 and its good but it feels like im sitting on the bike like im something excess something that doesnt belong on the bike, but the Hayabusa well I fit just right like the bike is not complete with out the rider. Everyone is great here its my second family. Cant wait to get it then next summer I will plan a trip from AZ to San Diego then to LA and up the PCH to San Francisco and Back to Reno, NV and back to AZ. It will be nice week ride. My brother is up for it and my girl. Again I cant wait. Sorry to talk so long but I love this bike and I dont even have it. I like the 07 white but I think I want the 08 love the looks a bit more. Again I think this is a amazing place for GSX1300R owners and future GSX1340R owners. Here is the photo of the one I want and I cant wait.

GSX1300R_Blue.jpg

(euroR @ Aug. 16 2007,18:53) ...I like the 07 white...

...GSX1340R...

GSX1300R_Blue.jpg
They did not make a White one in '07...'06 LE is White.

The '08 is 1340CC's...but they still call it the "GSX1300R"
wink.gif

My mistake 06 is it, time flys for me once the year hit 2000 everything from then seems like it was yesturday. Yea I cant wait for the time when I walk in the dealer and ride off with my new GSX1300R. The suspence is killing me!

beerchug.gif
  <--welcome; now pull up a busa and enjoy the ride!

The blue is my choice in an 08'....it just screams Corbin Beetle Bag me and take me on long super-sonic trips........
super.gif

Uhhhh....as long as it's a decent blue and not some dumb heavy-metallic looking mother-$%*&-er.....I've noticed that Suzuki advertises it's pictures and the colors are misleading...like the orange and black 08'..... I actually thought it was a 05' pearl red like color.......

Anyway...
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the org, resistance is futile, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED !!!!, and remember.......

half-throttle the first year..........
cool.gif

Don't forget to post up some pics for us when you get your new BUSA! That's the
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

(Jet Li @ Aug. 17 2007,08:28)

Don't forget to post up some pics for us when you get your new BUSA! That's the  
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
you know it, there will be allot of photos. My brother is into photography so he will do a photo story from when I come in to the dealer and the whole process.

ahh I want it, looks great the blue is good. ITS GOOD! Got anymore photos. I still havent seen a good phot of the gauges. I love that bike. Look at those rims!

Back