2004 Blue/Silver, gonna have to sell.

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so after talking with my insurance company and figuring out I only had Comprehensive with 500 deduct....im getting screwed. They will not cover the damages, So.....I owe aprox $6,800 on my bike and cant even sell it. Cant even fix it, dont have the funds for anything. Im so fcking frustrated I dont know what to do.

I dont know what to do, im screwed. I guess Ill have to sell it as is. I dont know, but this is raping my bank account. I make aprox 1k each month. And my bike payment is $245.00 + insurance of $175.00 + bills = $400.00 a month take home. I dont have the funds to fix this. And I am not mechanically talented. I need some guidance, or Im going to go fcking insane.  
AAAssjani.gif

post_6_21661_V8_s_shrunk.JPG

actually?...i need some guidance from you....specifically?....

"Hoe the he11 does one LIVE in cali while only earning $1,000 a month?"

annnnd to boot?....owns/rides a busa?
rock.gif

Dude...write a book on "Frugal Living" and your $$$ problems will be over.
laugh.gif

(JINKSTER @ Sep. 12 2006,16:53) actually?...i need some guidance from you....specifically?....

"Hoe the he11 does one LIVE in cali while only earning $1,000 a month?"

annnnd to boot?....owns/rides a busa?
rock.gif

Dude...write a book on "Frugal Living" and your $$$ problems will be over.
laugh.gif
1.) I live in the barracks.
2.) im in the military
3.) I've owned my bike since 2004 and made her my priority with my funds.
4.) I spend my money on my bike.

(V8N3T @ Sep. 12 2006,16:46) Ok, so after talking with my insurance company and figuring out I only had Comprehensive with 500 deduct....im getting screwed. They will not cover the damages, So.....I owe aprox $6,800 on my bike and cant even sell it. Cant even fix it, dont have the funds for anything. Im so fcking frustrated I dont know what to do.

I dont know what to do, im screwed. I guess Ill have to sell it as is. I dont know, but this is raping my bank account. I make aprox 1k each month. And my bike payment is $245.00 + insurance of $175.00 + bills = $400.00 a month take home. I dont have the funds to fix this. And I am not mechanically talented. I need some guidance, or Im going to go fcking insane.  
AAAssjani.gif
The amount you are paying for insurance per month (not knowing your background) sounds as if it was for full coverage - including collision. You were there when they sold you the policy! If you were told or led to believe you had full coverage than you have an argument. Most if not all finance companies require this coverage for financing approval! Tell your insurance company very strongly that your agent sold you a full coverage policy for that price and if they do not respond then you will be forced to file a complaint with the Federal Insurance Fraud Division!!!! Good luck!
bluegrab.gif

Well if you can't ride it cause of the damage, the first thing to can is the insurance.

Second if it were me, I'd come up with a list of parts needed and post. A lot of good members on the board have backup this or that and may donate part.

3rdly...I think we should absolutely help out any of our men in the military. It's the least we could do.

(The Big Red One @ Sep. 12 2006,17:23) The amount you are paying for insurance per month (not knowing your background) sounds as if it was for full coverage - including collision.  You were there when they sold you the policy!  If you were told or led to believe you had full coverage than you have an argument.  Most if not all finance companies require this coverage for financing approval!  Tell your insurance company very strongly that your agent sold you a full coverage policy for that price and if they do not respond then you will be forced to file a complaint with the Federal Insurance Fraud Division!!!!  Good luck!
bluegrab.gif
Your right, that's what it sound like.

(The Big Red One @ Sep. 12 2006,17:23)
(V8N3T @ Sep. 12 2006,16:46) Ok, so after talking with my insurance company and figuring out I only had Comprehensive with 500 deduct....im getting screwed. They will not cover the damages, So.....I owe aprox $6,800 on my bike and cant even sell it. Cant even fix it, dont have the funds for anything. Im so fcking frustrated I dont know what to do.

AAAssjani.gif
The amount you are paying for insurance per month (not knowing your background) sounds as if it was for full coverage - including collision.  You were there when they sold you the policy!  If you were told or led to believe you had full coverage than you have an argument.  Most if not all finance companies require this coverage for financing approval!  Tell your insurance company very strongly that your agent sold you a full coverage policy for that price and if they do not respond then you will be forced to file a complaint with the Federal Insurance Fraud Division!!!!  Good luck!
bluegrab.gif
+1

lessee here fellers...we got a busa brother who's serving his country for poverty wages and had a verified go-down...can't we help this young warrior out?

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

i want to do nothing but fix my bike. I love my bike, shes been a 1 owner gal. And Ive taken care of her, until this un-eventful wreck. But I dont know if the motor was damaged at all or anything mechanical wise. Im just so frustrated with the situation. I dont know what to do with her, I cant afford to fix her, and I dont want to sell her. I wish it were as simple as taking a sick horse out back and putting her down, my bike looks sad and in pain everytime i look at it.

(V8N3T @ Sep. 12 2006,14:51) i want to do nothing but fix my bike. I love my bike, shes been a 1 owner gal. And Ive taken care of her, until this un-eventful wreck. But I dont know if the motor was damaged at all or anything mechanical wise. Im just so frustrated with the situation. I dont know what to do with her, I cant afford to fix her, and I dont want to sell her. I wish it were as simple as taking a sick horse out back and putting her down, my bike looks sad and in pain everytime i look at it.
quit mind fugg'in yerself about it and do sump'in constructive like...

tally up a "Parts Needed" list so we can help you out.

I've got a stock windscreen and full stock exhaust system laying around out in the shed somewhere's..

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

like jinkster i have a shield, a smoke double bubble, cheap brand but it would work.

I cant tell from the pic but it looks like alot of cosmetic damage to the plastics, does she run? or better yet what wont she do?

Should have a declarations page from the insurance company gives complete breakdown of your coverage.There should be no reason not knowing what coverage is on the bike.Hope everything works out for you,im sure it will be fine.

Us Florida boys got some parts for ya. Like I posted last night, I have a full stock 2005 exhaust system, from the header to the cans. Got a stock windscreen. I think I have the original tires, with 1500 miles on them somewhere, if they would be any use to you.

Take the time to start being positive and looking forward. There is a ton of stuff on eBay and with the resources here you should be in good hands.

Jinkster has an exhaust system also, so tell us what’s needed, where to ship it too, and start the fix !!!

Matt

V8 The bike needs to be looked over with the fairings ect off -- but I didn't notice any engine damage on the scene
I'd be willing to give you a hand with the repairs and have permission from the "boss" for you to store/work on it here (escondido) if you would like.
I know its needs a front rim and tire, nose, side fairings (rt) , tail section, foot peg and front fender
Hopefully, some members have some lightly used parts taking up space
wink.gif

sounds like what we need is an old fashion barn building
smile.gif

...have someone check it out to see what is needed to make her road worthy...gather the parts how ever you can ...think i have a nose laying around here you can have...invite a few of us over and i'm sure we can put her back on the road in a weekend
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back