I just found the falcon

Kweave

Donating Member
Registered
Ok this may be old news, but I just discovered that the falcon or busa was incorparated into my decals, and even uses a bolt as an eye.  hopefully you can see it in this pic.  I never have noticed this before.
Look close you can see the beak as his head is down flying forward. The fastner is where the eye would be.

Ok bash me for being late.

<!--EDIT|Kweave
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148613092 -->

falcon.JPG

Man I feel kind of ripped off now. Mine doesn't have the falcon!

Just kidding. I dont think any of the LE's or the 40th AE's had the falcon.

This is why the 2002 was the best year for the Busa, especially in blue and black
cool.gif

-PR (owner of a blue and black 2002 Hayabusa)

The lighter weigh additives in blue paint makes it much faster than other model years.......
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Kweave
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148614157 -->

The purple/Black incorporates stealth technology and a cloaking device , when in warp drive all you see is the rider flying thru the air
smile.gif

Nice looking ride. Someday I'll have to buy another 02 blue/black. I love that color scheme.:)

oh ya bastid- I have the same bike, and have been making sure I dont look at any with chrome rims.

Now I need shiny rims.

And you need beetle bags.
tounge.gif

the bolt your arrow points too is the wrong one for the eye, the one farther up and toward the center of the fairing is closer to the location of the eye, look at the big picture, the whole black decal is the falcon, not just the tip...

-WHEELMAN

Ok this may be old news, but I just discovered that the falcon or busa was incorparated into my decals, and even uses a bolt as an eye.  hopefully you can see it in this pic.  I never have noticed this before.
Look close you can see the beak as his head is down flying forward. The fastner is where the eye would be.

Ok bash me for being late.
That's alright frat... I won't tell the Grand Polemarch.
laugh.gif
Mine was the '02 silver/gray, but then I went here...

MyBusa.JPG

I've got one on my pickup and my Suburban...

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148622944 -->

Pickup2.JPG

Actually on the car its that fake red and white DST. Mine was on my police car......lol I forgot and left it on when I changed units.
Come to think of it she has that DST on all our stuff, its gotta go. TIme to give Diggs some big ups....

You see that. I have a lady-friend who is a Delta, and I keep asking her why did they copy our Crimson & Kreme? Now that I've made that mistake... I can forgive you for the falcon sighting...
laugh.gif

Back