Which year paint scheme...

Not a big fan of any stock color.....am a big fan of custom paint, makes the bike truely yer own.
Ask Lo, Sleeper, Narc, they'll tell ya. :beerchug:  :thumbsup:  :super:

Not a big fan of any stock color.....am a big fan of custom paint, makes the bike truely yer own.
Ask Lo, Sleeper, Narc, they'll tell ya. :beerchug:  :thumbsup:  :super:
I'm with ya Monsta. I'm talkin' about basin' a custom job on the '02 falcon bill theme. Do it a little different than stock and with my own colors, graphics (subtle) and style. I just like the falcon bill theme. It just plain FITS the whole busa image for me.

I'm not talkin' about doing my bike in the exact '02 layout in factory colors. ;)

I like the 00 Green/Green.
It is rare.
Not many sold here in the States. :thumbsup:

Next would be the 99 Purple/Purple.

It's as rare as the other, and ALMOST as sexy. :laugh:
I like the 99 purple/purple. It's rare, not many sold here in the states! :super:

Next would be the 00 green/green. :beerchug:

It's rare too, and almost as sexy as the 99 purple/purple.

What a lovely picture that would be with the 99 purple/purple and the 00 green/green together..... What ya think Sleeper?

I am a bit of a chimp for solid colors...Dunno why, So I would vote for...Uh Yeah The 02 SE... :laugh: big surprise....

Now the real question is, Bullet, Can you come up with a some Red Headed Demon style Hottie Sitting on her Name for my Busa? I'm thinking topless, demoness sorta lady named Lilah....

Back