GSX1100R Paint Scheme

No really I do. I will dig it out today or tomarrow and get a few pics for you. The header pipe has been hanging on my garage wall for years now. And the mids/mufflers are in the corner wrapped up in old blue jeans...It's all stainless, so it should still be in great shape.:thumbsup:

are you kidding:cheerleader: geeze cant get the smile of my face..

please send me some pics...
joe1963@verizon.net

by the way guys, I love those bikes... when a work buddy bought a new 86 blue/white 1100. I fell in lve with it, when I finaly got enough money to buy one it was 1989. I went to the dealer and was looking at a new blue/white to buy, I just happen to look over and seen the black,gun metal grey and silver one, in another part of there showroom. I just got a glimps of the front of it, walked over and I said WOW! AND BOUGHT IT... after about a 1000 miles on it, I took it up to 11000 rpms looked at the spedometer and it was indicating 170mph, bone stock.. those were the younger days.. knock on wood all these years riding I never been pulled over...

No really I do. I will dig it out today or tomarrow and get a few pics for you. The header pipe has been hanging on my garage wall for years now. And the mids/mufflers are in the corner wrapped up in old blue jeans...It's all stainless, so it should still be in great shape.:thumbsup:

thanks... did you save any hangars? I wish I saved my stuff...use my e-mail.. for some reason I cant get any private messages..

and again thanks, pure luck for me, nothing ever goes myway...

Here ya go, it's turbo'd too...

Hayabusalinks2.jpg

Hayabusarechts2.jpg

suzuki_hayabusa_roca_img03_s.jpg

suzuki_hayabusa_roca_img01_s.jpg

Hayabusaheck.jpg

YEA, no kiddin.... wth will my 86's and 91, 92's be then???????Hmmm....Pre-school???:rofl:

Last edited:
thanks... did you save any hangars? I wish I saved my stuff...use my e-mail.. for some reason I cant get any private messages..

and again thanks, pure luck for me, nothing ever goes myway...

Man, I don't remember if I have the hangers or not... They might be in one of my many parts boxes...

Back