finally noticed after 4 years something on my bike

Wowwwwww. that' s pretty cool!! Never noticed that!
biggrin.gif

Thanks bdorf94, awesome link

by the way that looks almost like a white hayabusa,, its called silver, but i have never seen it anywere else.. is that limited to certain countries??

http://www.suzukicycles.org/photos....480.jpg

thanks.  buying new glasses... :-)
It's silver, I've seen some good pictures of it before. I believe it was limited to Canada.....I think that's one of the best looking colors they've had.

Uuuhhh, yeah!
biggrin.gif
The design however, hasn't changed since then. Only the colors.
Actually, the design of the paint scheme has changed since 2002, bro. 99-00 was the original design. It resembled an "S" as someone else mentioned, 01 was different. It was a falcon bill scheme with tail not matching gas tank rear), '02 had the falcon bill graphics but the tail section matched the back of the tank (which looks best, IMHO...). '03 lost the falcon bill scheme and adopted more of a "Z" than an "S". The '04 scheme was the same as '03 except with different colors. The '05 is the fifth generation paint scheme for the busa.
wink.gif

Uuuhhh, yeah!
biggrin.gif
 The design however, hasn't changed since then.  Only the colors.
Actually, the design of the paint scheme has changed since 2002, bro. 99-00 was the original design. It resembled an "S" as someone else mentioned, 01 was different. It was a falcon bill scheme with tail not matching gas tank rear), '02 had the falcon bill graphics but the tail section matched the back of the tank (which looks best, IMHO...). '03 lost the falcon bill scheme and adopted more of a "Z" than an "S". The '04 scheme was the same as '03 except with different colors. The '05 is the fifth generation paint scheme for the busa.
wink.gif
I was waiting for my boy to chime in....

Listen to the man....he knows his shid.
thumbs-up.gif

Re: This one...
I thought it was only released in Japan.....someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113523572 -->

silver.jpg

Ive never noticed the different schemes before. That will give me another way to identify years other than the color schemes. Thanks for the post, Ill be looking alot closer at other bikes now!

Back