New filter finally

Don't quote me and then make absurd claims as if you are following up statements I've made because you're not. The Yosh site is what I have been quoting. Very funny to call me a hater when all I've been doing is trying to help. The only hating in this thread is your post. :laugh:
No hate from this end, just like to see the truth shared, not dis-information :yes:

Now.. lets move on to stickers. I hear that the NOS sticker is good for an instant 15-20hp!! That's even before the tune! :whistle:

Well, at least you got the best they offer. 8 RWHP gain unplugged.

Are the graphs they show on the direct sales page for each exhaust different from what you're talking about? I'm curious because the Yosh TRS full system on my gen 1 lists 9.88 HP, but it looks like it's the exact same graph and numbers for all the systems they have listed. Then your post list 8 as the highest gain they have...? I'm not sure since you mentioned rear wheel HP, and the graph I'm looking at doesn't specify. In any case, I'm a bit confused now and I'd appreciate any clarification! :thumbsup:

Back