finally noticed after 4 years something on my bike

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
Hi, cant believe it took me this long...
but i finally noticed the hayabusa falcon beak on the right and left fairings on the 2001 and 2002.

see this link..

i guess it is supposed to be the bird head and beak??

i just thought that each year only the color pattern changed not the actual design.. anybody else notice this (before owning their bikes for three years??)

thanks.

Did not really notice, cause I have a Limited Edition, buddy.

I'm going to need you find something better to do to occupy your time while at work !!

biggrin.gif

Uuuhhh, yeah!
biggrin.gif
The design however, hasn't changed since then. Only the colors.

Hey BigBSBusa, did you see the link

seems like pattern for 2001 and 2002 different. maybe my contacts are little off?
thanks.

Hey BigBSBusa, did you see the link

seems like pattern for 2001 and 2002 different. maybe my contacts are little off?
thanks.
I guess I'm not following you. Looked at the link and saw the beaks on the 2001 and 2002. Also saw the 1999 and 2000 had the same scheme and 2003, 2004 and 2005 have the same scheme just different colors.

99-00, looks like an S...01-02, looks like a beak...03 to present, looks like an S.....

at least to me that's what they look like

Solid colors are better. All black is the best.

No stickerized beak action, just a fast as MF bike is all !!

Hi, cant believe it took me this long...
but i finally noticed the hayabusa falcon beak on the right and left fairings on the 2001 and 2002.

see this link..

i guess it is supposed to be the bird head and beak??

i just thought that each year only the color pattern changed not the actual design.. anybody else notice this (before owning their bikes for three years??)

thanks.
Ok now I am worried if you are on the road, I hpe you notice traffic a little bete.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks Busa Boy for keeping it real. Understand if you ride a busa you are already one up on other riders, regardless of what color you ride. I just like representing for those of us who ride the 02's.

I get alot of people who think my bike is newer like 04 and up. Bottom line if you got a busa and you keep it clean then you are the shiyat !!

Back