Lo 71°

It hasn't NOT RAINED in this fricken state 1 DAY in last 4 months :banghead:
The sunshine state :moon:

38.gif

38.gif

38.gif

38.gif

oh whatever:moon:

We have the same ****e up here except we only have a few months before SNOW starts coming.:poke:

Updated 08-24-2009 07:55 PM Local Time at Ocala - FL TUE

TUE Scattered Thunderstorms
38.gif

Hi 88°
Lo 72°

WED PM Thunderstorms
38.gif

Hi 90°
Lo 72°

THU Scattered Thunderstorms
38.gif

Hi 86°
Lo 72°

FRI Scattered Thunderstorms
38.gif

Hi 86°
Lo 71°

SAT Isolated Thunderstorms
38.gif

Hi 88°
Lo 71°

It hasn't NOT RAINED in this fricken state 1 DAY in last 4 months :banghead:
The sunshine state :moon:

May suck now....but no one's going to want to hear it from you once winter hits 90% of the States. :whistle: :laugh:

38.gif

38.gif

38.gif

38.gif

yep lol there was a tornado warning a few days ago just minutes from where I live..

Its almost uninhabitable in pa... its too muggy and humid in summer.. and too cold in winter.... it sucks.

Justntym, I remember visiting Vero Bch for a week about 15 yrs ago. People out here on the west coast haven't a clue what a thunderstorm is like. I sat on the couch hunkered down awaiting my certain death from lightening. The thunder claps were so loud that it was as if a 12 guage was goin off in the front yard...and the crackle, hissing, and popping sounds were enough to scare the crap out of someone. I was told not to even think about going outside...don't pick up a telephone due to electrical strikes on power poles and people getting fried on the telephone...yikes...it was purported that guys who had unhappy marriages would watch the weather channel to see when the storm cell was in there neighborhood and then call the house and talk with the wife "in hopes of" ... sick sick dudes...heh, why not just move to california or nevada and get a different life? 2hip

It's been 90+ here in CT. for nearly 2 weeks straight with dew points in the seventies. Too hot and humid to ride during the day unless you skip the gear and I won't do that soooo....... I wait till after dark but then we have all the drunks going home from the bars.:poke::moon:Come on fall!!!!:cheerleader:

i love the change of seasons...hate to see it getting cooler now...but already thinking fall corn roasts and holloween...kids start thursday at school... football games watching the kids in the band..ect ect

Florida is WILD & it's AWSOME in the winter..but the other day it rained on one side of the street....( HARD) ...I was like WTF???:laugh:

FL is dull. Flat land. Sofaking humid. Sparse industry. Everglades and beaches. No snow though :thumbsup: ride all year :cheerleader: If your from the north wear some sun block or you get ---> :moon:

I'm in Florida too. Too hot to ride with gear so I'm taking a 2 months off from riding. Hurricanes don't help with the rain either!

Justntym, I remember visiting Vero Bch for a week about 15 yrs ago. People out here on the west coast haven't a clue what a thunderstorm is like. I sat on the couch hunkered down awaiting my certain death from lightening. The thunder claps were so loud that it was as if a 12 guage was goin off in the front yard...and the crackle, hissing, and popping sounds were enough to scare the crap out of someone. I was told not to even think about going outside...don't pick up a telephone due to electrical strikes on power poles and people getting fried on the telephone...yikes...it was purported that guys who had unhappy marriages would watch the weather channel to see when the storm cell was in there neighborhood and then call the house and talk with the wife "in hopes of" ... sick sick dudes...heh, why not just move to california or nevada and get a different life? 2hip

only problem with cali is the general laws for gun limitations as well as the fact we can be ready to defend ourselves in our house but not on the street. I'm an east coast transplant the weather's nice but that's about it and good luck finding work out here that pays the bills.

Back