I hate to crash.

Takeuon??? I am looking for answers to fix my bike. If you have good suggestion in these bad economic times?

motorcycleparts2u.com is a good one.. thanks pardini. u guys are fantastic...
more suggestion s are appreciated.

Sorry to hear about the get off. I would check with GoldenChild. He helped me with my exhaust and gave me some good ideas to get it fixed.

I've got some scratched orange plastics and a busted rear rim. Was thinking of making a lamp outta them, but..........................??

Takeuon??? I am looking for answers to fix my bike. If you have good suggestion in these bad economic times?

Why are you trying to avoid the question? :p
It rains here a little more than cali and ive never slipped on a "curb".. just curious what curb youre talking about so i can avoid them!!! :laugh:

Try ebay you can usually find unpainted kits for $500 thats every piece of plastic. Some kits they sell are painted. Worth checking into because I had to pay $535 for just the right side faring from the dealer :poke:

waw... there are those aftermarket fairing/cowling kits from China... but I was advised to stay away from those... but if anyone have better experience I would try them.

Sorry bout the off, none of us like them. Good luck with the fix. Hard to bet OEM parts. Goldenchild can ship to the house.

stay away from hotbodies...personal experience, and from what i hear, make sure you stay away from china stuff. i would check around on craigslist, ebay, etc

Back