I hate to crash.

Tiby

Registered
It was the first rain in southern California, and my rear tire slid on a curb... I am safe but a lot of damage to the front wheel, cawling and fairing and no engine damage. repair is expensive... any help to find cheep OEM body parts?

Hit up GoldenChild, I know I saw him post up the other day he had several parts in stock.

dayum that sucks, there are some local body shops around san diego, like hotbodies around poway. They will have race fairings which might be cheaper.

I 2nd MRCYCLES......theres always ebay...can imagine all the oil coming out of the asphalt out there since it rarely rains...sucks man!!!

Hey! the main thing I am safe. I am grateful for that. my next thing is to get my bike fixed with less pocket damage.

Happy to hear your OK. Ebay would have been my first choice to look to. Stay away from the aftermarkets from China. A lot of people are saying nothing lines up like it suppose to. Check with all the sponsers on here. Pashnit may be able to hook you up with a front wheel.

I would agree about staying away from the China products unless you want to play for hours trying to piece them together and still have large gaps. They are nice if you don't care and just want some "non-trashed" bodywork...

flee-bay..

Also look under Craig's list, under Hayabusas...last year I saw at least two partially wrecked Busas that guys were trying to part out or sell...You have any pictures of the damage so we can see what you need? Would be helpfull! Sorry about the get-off. It is a sickening feeling when she is wounded..2hip

That's a bummer....sorry to hear about your get off.

Question: why were you riding on a wet "curb" ???

Back