Busa con by fake GI -- I hate this stuff...

bjewell

Registered
This is sooooo low -- guys is running the "bike is in another place but I'll arrange shipping" scam. Turbo Busa for $3,800:

Hayabusa Turbo Black in excelent condition

How can you stop this weasal??? Claims he's going to Afganistan and doesn't want the bike to rust in his backyard. This is an insult to our service members.

Fastfrog...we would all love to do that sort of stuff....In some respects the Muslims have the law correct...steal..lose a hand...works for me 2hip

I like to play with them....tell them you're sending money, then wait. Toy with them as much as possible and enjoy. :beerchug:

Agreed.... There trying to toy with you, so its only fair to do it in return... I did this when I was first looking for a busa... These guys really piss me off.

my buddy lost $2500.00 to a scammer claiming he was a marine stationed out of the country. he was supposedly selling his GSXR

the scammerwas very good, knew the right things to say.

rust in his backyard ??? he says it garage kept, and what on a busa can rust??? Also, I think he may have the wrong year posted it has the 07 black frame but the earlier year suzuki written on the tank maybe an 02 LE all black. ??? Yeah I would say scam lol

I sure would like to meet this guy and give him a good a$$ whoopin. I have several friends that have served over in the sandbox and would never pull this type of crap!

I sent him an e-mail asking if it was still for sale within 5 minutes I had this response:

Hi,
I am selling this bike because my platoon has been sent back to Afganistan and don't want it get old in my backyard. The price is low because I need to sell it before Feb.15. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident..I do have the title , clear, under my name.The bike has 9,000 original miles.
It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $3,800 . The Suzuki is in Billings , MT , in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back.
Regards!!!

I sent him back this:

I am interested but with the price being as low as it is I will come get it. Sounds like a scam and I am careful with my money, I will not pay anything until I am picking up the bike.
Thank you

No response yet its been about 24 hours lol :laugh:
I want my $3800 turbo hayabusa :(

Back