SCAM WARNING!!!

Forge

Registered
I've been looking for a used busa in Texas and came across an add in the Cycle Trader for a 2003 busa with ony 2200 miles for $6500 in excellent condition. The pic is of the 40th anniversary orange/copper busa. I answered the add by E-mail asking questions about it. I remember reading someone else's posting on the scam he discovered, where the guy was in England. This is a copy of his E-mail to me.

"Hello

The bike is in excelent condition.
Everything works properly. Overall this Motorcycle is fun to drive. It's
very solid, and is great at handleling, . This Motorcycle is very roomy
and comfortable. The title on this Motorcycle is clear. I am the
original owner and the only owner. The bike never had been raced. The engine
and the transmission are in very good condition. This bike is perfectly
entretain. It`s like a brand new one. Never had any problems with the
bike. The bike is in Chicago, but for the moment I am in London, United
kingdom,but do not worry, because we can still make the deal."

Needless to say, my common sense alarm is going off about this, so I just wanted to warn everyone here about it. The ad is currently in the Cycle Trader. Take care all!

Just say no!
guns.gif

anyone who claims they are out of the country and the bike is in the US is a scam... if they can't sell the bike in person then to me its a scam.

there was just a really funny thread about this a couple of days ago...

the bad engrish is a tip-off as well....

Lets mess with this guy, that would be fun. Have spend time sending photo's, I would even go to ask them to scan the title in a PDF and send it to me so I can verify it. All sorts of things just to waste there time.

lol, tell him your definately interested and for insurance purposes you want to pay by cash, lol

Back