Another scam

FastBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I answered this ad in the Dallas Morning News earler in the week. I will not go any further with it because if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck then it must be a scam! Below is a copy of the E-Mail to learn from:
hello,
I still have it for sale.
I want to let you know that i just married and i decided to follow my wife in United Kingdom.
I took the bike with me thinking to register here,but when i saw how big registration
taxes are here,i decided that is better to sell it within usa space,is even cheapper
for me to deliver it in USA than to register here.
The price includes all shipping taxes to your address ,like i said is 4000 usd
This is the reason that i want to sell the bike,plus that i just bought a house and i have other priorities right now.
The bike is in excellent condition,never down,no scratch on it,the title is clear and it has only 3700 miles on it and is curently registered in united states.
I owned the bike just for my pleasure,never abuzed of it,always services on time
I wait news from you and you can reach me to this number 011447031871033
anyway if you are interested i will propose a fair way to make this transaction.
Hope to hear from you soon,

I guess I will keep looking, but for now if I can't put my hand on the bike......
So much for the ad located in Dallas!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

well, sure sounds like a scam... but we have members over there. maybe ask if someone can take a look at it in person, verfiy the bike is solid, etc
wink.gif
thats when they start to jump around on the story
laugh.gif

oh yeah, if its real, tell em I'll give them 4100
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

there is a scam every minute. good to hear you have some sense to pick up on it right away! i hate to see anyone get burned by these people. have patience shopping around and you will find the right ride.

Back