Are you on the ".ORG"?

SoCal Blur

Registered
I live in Sherman Oaks, California and do most of my grocery shopping at Trader Joe's. There is a Trader Joe's on the corner of Hazeltine and Riverside in Sherman Oaks, CA.

Just about everytime I go to Trader Joe's I see an Orange and Black Gen II parked across the street. So I'm wondering...is the owner a member of the .org? If you are, stand and be recognized! :thumbsup:

Here's a picture of the Gen II parked across from Trader Joe's:

tjbusa.jpg

I've run into alot of people that have no idea about the org and are glad when the find out all the info here

frisbee said:
I've run into alot of people that have no idea about the org and are glad when the find out all the info here

When I lived in Norcal there was a guy that left a card (looked just like a businesscard) on my bike and it simply said check out our website and ride with us. I went to the web and met a lot of local riders... actually is where I met Kento and found the Org. GL.

yeah i think i will start doing the same. people i meet with a busa i will start directing them to the org. i just happened upon it one day while searching for a busa.

Me too. I see a Busa and ask what's your username on the org?
Some look at me in complete confusion? How Dare they not know about this place?
Should be part of the purchase process, signing them up. :)

Back