What is the deal with these cheap busas

levimalone

Registered
What is the deal with people using other peoples pics on ebay and cycle trader...it must be some kind of scam..they always are from the UK or something....and they are selling bikes that would go for 10-15k for 3500 bucks....somebody fill me in on this scam

levimalone It is exactly what you say it is a scam. Somebody trying to get something for nothing. Like they say, If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.

Definitely all scams! The things you have mentioned are exactly the things that make them that way. They won't go for any big prices because they know no one will bid, but if they get multiple sales it doesn't matter. Pictures are easy enough to come up with and the words can be found on actual bids. The only thing to do really is steal someone's account. Just flat sucks for the not knowing or extremely desperate!

mad.gif

have fun with em...lead em on, make them think you're really down with their bike and just come up with creative ways to waste their time...that's my entertainment for this week...I'm recovering from surgery so I really have nothing better to do with my time

have fun with em...lead em on, make them think you're really down with their bike and just come up with creative ways to waste their time...that's my entertainment for this week...I'm recovering from surgery so I really have nothing better to do with my time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif

laugh.gif

A friend of mine was being scammed by a guy in the UK...she was selling her Honda Shadow online...guy was interested in it, sent her a check for the cost of the bike as well as a few thousand extra to cover shipping...now, you've got to be thinking "who's desperate enough for a Honda Shadow to pay all that shipping", right?  
tounge.gif

His directions to her were to cash the check and give the additional $ for shipping to HIS shipping guy in the U.S.; he gave her info on this person.  This is where she gave pause...who has their own "shipping guy" overseas?  She took the check to the bank and had the bank check it over.  They knew the guy's name when they saw it; said they'd been trying to find him for a long time now...

That's kind of a reverse scenario of the scams we hear about on here, but some insight on how they're doing it...he wouldn't ever even get the bike, but it seemed that his goal was to get that extra "few thousand" cashed and in the hands of someone he has in the States before my friend/bank realized the check was no good; they probably split it and go buy some ice cream...

mad.gif

<marquee><span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>SCAM</span></marquee></span>

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All scammers should be tracked down caught and and lynched.
guns.gif
Sorry to be ranting today. Just one of those days.
cussing.gif

Scammin' bastards. They ought to be strung up by their nads and be forced to eat poop!
guns.gif

Back