I hate computers, need help please

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I got my router sorted out. I to re-install my printer drivers and when I try to use the Dell Imaging Toolbox to use my scanner, I get an error message that states: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 is required and available for download at yada yada. I go to the site to download the program and I cant find it, or at least I dont know which one I need. Please help!

That didnt do it, downloaded, installed, restarted. No go. I still get the same error except now instead of getting it when I try to use the program I get it when the computer boots up. I also checked in the Windows features and framework 3.5 is checked. I ran that gamit earlier with unchecking, restart, checking, restart. :banghead:

screen.jpg

Change your screen saver to a black busa and it will correct the issue and boot time will be cut in half. No; seriously :whistle:

James go to Microsoft updates and look at optional updates and not the required ones.. See if .net is there..

Could be, depends on the app that is trying to run.. You cant hurt anything installing it

Cap, downloaded and installed, still getting the same error. What am I doing wrong?

My next best answer is for me to remote your system and just see if I can fix it for you...

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Error After Upgrading to Windows 7 | Dell

See if that holds any value for you. I don't know if you have one of the all-in-one jobs, but the same theory may hold true for a stand-alone scanner. You may just need an updated driver or a newer version of the Dell software you're trying to use. Did you recently install Windows 7?

Thank you Josh, but I am not sure if that is what I need, I havent upgraded windows, just had to re-install my printer.

Back