I don't regret missing the bash..

Relsek

Registered
Ghana, West Africa to be exact. For sure one of the most interesting places I've ever been. Check out my website for the whole story if you're interested.

Kevin

tn_100_6110.JPG

Be sure to thank those people over there for all the scams they send to us here.
all_coholic.gif

(GMbusa @ Sep. 29 2006,03:42) Be sure to thank those people over there for all the scams they send to us here.  
all_coholic.gif
The people I was around don't even have electricity, running water or even bathrooms, I doubt they are scamming you on the internet.

Just glad yo umade it back intact... Not a place I'd choose to go, under orders or otherwise.

That was great, very touching. Really makes you think about all the luxires we have, kinda makes me feel guilty. Thanks for sharing your story. Must really make you feel great to be able to help these people.

Tim

Kevin welcome back.
Between you and another Friend over here traveling to Himalayas... well I am jealous.
Thx for sharing.

OMG! Those poor people are starving!-wait a minute-oh, that's YOU Kevin. Eat something, will 'ya!
Just kidding, bro...you are the man to go help out like you do. We need more people like you and your family around....

Wait, wait....just a couple more....

why did you go there anyway....they have a seamstress AND a tire shop??
And they get to hang their laundry outside for that fresh scent....I live in a deed restricted community and I can't do that! No wonder they don't have electricity....they need to go to work instead of hanging out taking pictures in the street all day, plotting how to scam us Americans out of our hard earned cash!!!!

ghana_2006_100_6122.JPG

Back