Boy I Don't Recognize My Life

Max Speed

Registered
It's been some time since I have been here. My wife Susan died of cancer last September. My Busa was traded in along with my wife's bandit for a 2016 black pearl slingshot. Some one came from Ohio to Bucks motorsports here in new york to buy my 2000 red and silver busa. I hope it's someone from here.
I bought the slingshot to make memories with my grandkids and daughter. I still have my 2008 BKing so I still have busa power. It's hard to believe Sue is gone. Man the changes suck! Let your loved ones know how you feel about them, Sue only lasted 20 days once we found she had cancer. Most of that was in a coma. I'm heart broken
The best of my Wife Sue on my 2000 Busa (2)copy (1).jpg

so sorry to hear this, you are absolutely right about letting the ones that we love know they are special...i'm glad you're getting to spend quality time with the rest of your family, you're all in my prayers

Dude, I am so sorry about Sue. Best of luck with all things. Prayer sent. I'm not on here all the time but PM me if you ever need someone to bounce things off of.

Its hard , tough , and sucks losing your loved ones . We must go on though . It is what our loved ones would want for us . Take care sir .

I knew as soon as I read the tag line who was saying it Max Speed...

Life won't be the same, never is after a loss like that, no time to fathom what's going on, not enough time to say goodbye. Everyone tells you that you'll find a new normal, and that may be true, but I'm telling you, there's no book on how or when that happens. Just embrace every good moment that you can and love those in your life that love you.

I deal with death and dying for a living, there is seldom sense to be made from any of it. You knew your wife, try to use what she'd want to see become of you as the gas for moving forward. Time heals, when in doubt throttle out...

Time flies. It seems like it was yesterday that I read your other thread about the passing of your wife. Cancer sucks!!!!!!!! I lost my father to cancer and can tell you one thing, Be thankful that she didn't go through extended period of pain. I can tell you from experience that there is NOTHING worse than seeing a loved one suffer for months and be consumed to skin and bones and not being able to do anything to ease their pain. People tell me sometimes that they regret not visiting my father more often and I always reply that I'm happy they didn't. I want them to remember my father as the strong man he was(he was 53)and not have the picture of him in his death bed embedded in their brains like I have. My mother, like you, have found piece and motivation to keep going in spending time with her 3 grandchildren and she is also a very faithful woman. Life won't be the same but, with time(it's been 5 years since his passing) you'll learn to live with it and be thankful for the time they were by your side.

Thanks, Sue was 65 pounds when she died it consumed her. And your right thank God it was only 20 days. In that time I saw more suffering then I care to remember.

Back