My life has been changed forever

Max Speed

Registered
FaceBook Links Do Not Work It is with deep sorrow that I at this time announce the death of my wife Susan. We had been together 40 years and married 39 years. I was married to her at the age of 19 and she was 18 years old. Susan died of a fast moving lymphoma blood cancer, when it was discovered she was stage 4. I stayed with her at the hospital 20 days, sleeping 3 to 4 hours per night in a lawn chair in a waiting room. They will not let you sleep in intensive care at Roswell Park Cancer Hospital in Buffalo New York. Im sorry to say I buried her about 2 weeks ago, my life has been shattered.

Oh no, Jay I am so sorry for your loss. I have watched you post pictures and tell stories about Susan and you both were so fun together. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know, I know this is a terrible time for you but know that there are a lot of folks here very sincere with desires to listen if you need to talk...

Prayers for you sir...

Doug

picture of Sue

1suestandingwithbusa.jpg

Thanks Doug.... Sue was to retire in two years, here in New York if you have a state retirement and you die before you retire the pension is gone. Sue had 28 years in at her job with the Sheriff Dept. I get 3 years of her pay in a lump sum that I have to put into an IRA or the state and feds with wipe much of it out in taxes. We had so many plans for the future. All I can say to everyone here is love your family, let them know how much you love them because you never know. We never saw it coming, it killed her in 20 days most of the time she was in a coma.

So sorry to hear,, and sad at the same time.
Prayers Sent!

Very sorry for your loss; my thoughts and prayers go out to you.

No words to say other than I'm sorry. That is just awful. My condolences to you and your family.

terribly sorry for your lose brother. She is with god now....Though i know you wish her to be with you. Her memory and life will continue through you and her loved ones...

thats awful so sry to hear smh.

I don't know if you have ever seen the movie Mystic River but there is a scene in there where the State Police detective is interviewing a kid who was dating a girl that was recently murdered. he stated "it doesn't happen twice (meaning love like he experienced with her doesn't happen twice) and the State Police detective responded "Doesn't happen once to most people".

I can only dream of loving a woman they way you loved ur wife. it hasn't happen once to me. my point is.... I'm envious that u were able to love someone the way you did for as long as u did. that u will have with u forever.... RIP

Back