I DON'T CARE

bowdown.gif
me likey
guns.gif
them all

Screw the general public, bunch of drones drinking TV land fruit juice.
Perhaps we should start thinking about banning Muslim practice from the US. Just a crazy thought...I know...
I wish that dude would have had a recorder on him at the time. He could have sent it to Fox News and then the rest of the world could have ignored it so they could see what Paris is up to these days. TV makes my blood boil.

With Muslim ideology like that who would be stupid enough to support it?
Oh yea....the panty wearin' Liberals...
firedevil.gif

Let's just tell them "tough shiznit, we don't care".
rant.gif

Well folks?...i know there's some super strong feelings from A LOT of folks on BOTH sides of this matter...the strongest coming from those who are directly and/or indirectly affected by this war..ands in many instances?...both sides have some right points annnnnnd?...a lot of "wrong points"...for instance...

While i agree with the war on terrorism/terrorists?...I believe it's been handled in the most incompetent of fashions for the past several years...mistake after mistake...starting with bushs abandonment of the bin laden commision and moving out of afghanistan to push into iraq...and rummys lame azz excuse of "going to war with the army you have" as...if that's as well as our troops were prepared?.....then?..imho?...HUGE shame on our military admins for NOT doing their jobs looking out for the health and welfare of our wonderful troops who put their lives on the line...Shame on them for NOT providing our troops with enough "Suitable & Adequate Armor" for both personel and the wartime vehicles used for transportation and most of all?..for NOT taking into consideration the quagmier of civil unrest that was to ensue their pompous, lame azz efforts.

I'm a former US Marine and a standing blood born citizen of what's supposed to be the most powerful nation in the world...(with much thanks to our intelligent, brazen and courageous forefathers)...so tell me.."why?"...

Why have our troops struggled so hard to harness what was first thought to be a "minor skirmish" that a 70,000 troop "light army" was going to handle when history (via Lawrence Ofr Arabia) had alreadt taught the world that the religioud driven politics of this land are as ever-changing as it's sands..he11...just a couple decades back?..the russians spent a decade fighting the afghans and in the end?...went home tail tucked...proclaimed to be russia version of our vietnam...and here we are...the most powerful nation in the world..been there for 4 years now..lost thousands of soldiers lives..and still struggling to keep just the city of Bagdad green?...FOR 4 YEARS NOW!!!...wtf?
rock.gif

I'll tell ya wtf...we're being mis-led and?...

"grossly mis-managed"

There is a middle ground and relief from the insanity of BOTH sides...but one must rise above it to enjoy the view..however...thanks to our current management?...it's not a very pretty picture.
sad.gif

I know this...when i was in the USMC?...i believe it was one of the "11General Orders" that under the U.C.M.J. stated something like....

"Any Ranking Soldier Who Knowingly And Needlessly Places The Lives Of Any Subordinate Troops In Harms Way May Be Condisered An Act Of Treason"

Point being...you could have an "infiltrator" who has slipped through the system and achieved rank in one of our armed services....or?...A current ranking officer who for a price or?..subversive reasoning has decided to abuse that rank...then knowlingly direct our forces in an incompetent fashion....to both fail the mission and suffer great loses..on purpose.

I question why we gave up on the bin laden commission...i question why our troops haven't had adequate gear...i question why we've been in iraq for 4+ years and STILL can't even get a handle on freaking bagdad (let alone the super divided and segragated nation of iraq)

There are answers...but we must rise above the insanity of BOTH SIDES and pull together on the higher middle ground...and a vast sweeping change in leadership is imperative if we are to overcome this greed and corruption we call...."war".

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

i wonder why they haven't closed the country.

You can't secure anything without knowing whats coming in/out.

They all know munitions and troops are coming in at several points...

We have the tech to sit back and watch those corriders 24 hours a day and blow hell out of anything going through.. so why aren't we doing it.

(pure_ego @ Jun. 10 2007,10:36) i wonder why they haven't closed the country.

You can't secure anything without knowing whats coming in/out.

They all know munitions and troops are coming in at several points...  

We have the tech to sit back and watch those corriders 24 hours a day and blow hell out of anything going through.. so why aren't we doing it.
great question pure...it's the answers from our leadership that suck.
mad.gif

(JINKSTER @ Jun. 10 2007,16:08) Well folks?...i know there's some super strong feelings from A LOT of folks on BOTH sides of this matter...the strongest coming from those who are directly and/or indirectly affected by this war..ands in many instances?...both sides have some right points annnnnnd?...a lot of "wrong points"...for instance...

While i agree with the war on terrorism/terrorists?...I believe it's been handled in the most incompetent of fashions for the past several years...mistake after mistake...starting with bushs abandonment of the bin laden commision and moving out of afghanistan to push into iraq...and rummys lame azz excuse of "going to war with the army you have" as...if that's as well as our troops were prepared?.....then?..imho?...HUGE shame on our military admins for NOT doing their jobs looking out for the health and welfare of our wonderful troops who put their lives on the line...Shame on them for NOT providing our troops with enough "Suitable & Adequate Armor" for both personel and the wartime vehicles used for transportation and most of all?..for NOT taking into consideration the quagmier of civil unrest that was to ensue their pompous, lame azz efforts.

I'm a former US Marine and a standing blood born citizen of what's supposed to be the most powerful nation in the world...(with much thanks to our intelligent, brazen and courageous forefathers)...so tell me.."why?"...

Why have our troops struggled so hard to harness what was first thought to be a "minor skirmish" that a 70,000 troop "light army" was going to handle when history (via Lawrence Ofr Arabia) had alreadt taught the world that the religioud driven politics of this land are as ever-changing as it's sands..he11...just a couple decades back?..the russians spent a decade fighting the afghans and in the end?...went home tail tucked...proclaimed to be russia version of our vietnam...and here we are...the most powerful nation in the world..been there for 4 years now..lost thousands of soldiers lives..and still struggling to keep just the city of Bagdad green?...FOR 4 YEARS NOW!!!...wtf?
rock.gif

I'll tell ya wtf...we're being mis-led and?...

"grossly mis-managed"

There is a middle ground and relief from the insanity of BOTH sides...but one must rise above it to enjoy the view..however...thanks to our current management?...it's not a very pretty picture.
sad.gif

I know this...when i was in the USMC?...i believe it was one of the "11General Orders" that under the U.C.M.J. stated something like....

"Any Ranking Soldier Who Knowingly And Needlessly Places The Lives Of Any Subordinate Troops In Harms Way May Be Condisered An Act Of Treason"

Point being...you could have an "infiltrator" who has slipped through the system and achieved rank in one of our armed services....or?...A current ranking officer who for a price or?..subversive reasoning has decided to abuse that rank...then knowlingly direct our forces in an incompetent fashion....to both fail the mission and suffer great loses..on purpose.

I question why we gave up on the bin laden commission...i question why our troops haven't had adequate gear...i question why we've been in iraq for 4+ years and STILL can't even get a handle on freaking bagdad (let alone the super divided and segragated nation of iraq)

There are answers...but we must rise above the insanity of BOTH SIDES and pull together on the higher middle ground...and a vast sweeping change in leadership is imperative if we are to overcome this greed and corruption we call...."war".

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
All the troops need and deserve the proper armor.What ever it cost.My son and his unit would have died without it.4 times that I know of,all in the first month there.

Back