Be careful at Stop Signs

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Just want to remind all of you to be very careful at stop signs. A lot of people don't bother to stop anymore. There are people that don't even slow down. I wasn't going to post something about this but it's just unbelievable.

One time, I was on the bike making a left turn on a 4 way stop. After I did a complete stop and started to turn, the car coming from the opposite direction just kept going so I had to stop right in the middle of the intersection. It was just that car and me at that time. I can see the woman on the passenger side say something to the driver but he kept going. This happens a lot too when I'm in the car.

Please!!! Be careful out there brothers and sisters.

Stop sign and red light runners are rampant here, always wait a second or so instead of trying to cut a light on the street. Waiting after my light turns green has saved me on more than one occasion.

Just want to remind all of you to be very careful at stop signs. A lot of people don't bother to stop anymore. There are people that don't even slow down. I wasn't going to post something about this but it's just unbelievable.

One time, I was on the bike making a left turn on a 4 way stop. After I did a complete stop and started to turn, the car coming from the opposite direction just kept going so I had to stop right in the middle of the intersection. It was just that car and me at that time. I can see the woman on the passenger side say something to the driver but he kept going. This happens a lot too when I'm in the car.

Please!!! Be careful out there brothers and sisters.

That's when you go after him and slap off his mirror..............

i like it when a tool has to drive on your rear tire then pass u illegally only to get at the red light .03 seconds b4 you

Back