Strong Words

Don't blame Bush for this Clinton is the one who singed NAFTA and sent all our jobs overseas and to Mexico

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

This war is just like everything else in America. Money runs us !!!! Always has, always will. Supporting our troops is the best thing we as a country can do.

When I posted this, I think people put a little to much thought into it. First and foremost, its not a Muslim bashing post. I fought SIDE BY SIDE WITH Muslims during desert storm and Somalia. I dont like exteemist and seperatists. When I say I dont care, its not that I dont care about the war or international relations. Hell, most people that dont know me would never guess that I am a Democrat after posting that. I dont care applies to those sorry azz PC people that have people walking on eggshells. Nope, I didnt care about the pics from Abu Grab. Bad taste, maybee, but criminal, hell no. Look what the enemy does to our captured; decapitate them. And some people get up in arms about pictures of well fed, uninjured enemies. Do I care if the FBI/CIA uses some pathetic water torture to save the lives of other Americans. HELL NO, once again, look what the enemy does. Should I care if we drop a bomb on a Mosque where the cowards are hiding, maybe, do I, Hell no. Once again, its a double sided sword. Now Kai, if you dont agree with my thought process here I dont know what to tell ya. But if you are a true Muslim, you propbably wont disagree. The exteemist are not true Muslims. The people who follow the Islamic faith are actually peacefull people that just want to be left alone. Now if you follow that idiot Farrakhan, then we do have issues.

rant.gif
I'm going to ride.

Reagan was a fukwad. My father worked for one of the largest US Steel Producers that went under during the Reagan administration. And now we use all this worthless Chinese steel.

Alot of good people lost jobs during that time the same way they are right now, but I guess that shid doesn't matter.

Go figure.
And it only gets worse. Even McDonalds has been experimenting with Offshore Outsourcing. Go Figure Drive up communicate to someone 8,000 miles away, take the order and send it back to the kitchen cook. Oh boy, we have gone to far with Outsourcing our soles.

I think as a country we need to take a step back and remember how we became who we are. We fought for our freedom from england....Being a Veteran myself I honestly think we NEED to have a mandatory service for all Males in our country. You have your choice Serve time in the military or serve time in Jail...no exceptions. Thats about all for me...I can't get all PI**ed while I'm at work...

I think as a country we need to take a step back and remember how we became who we are.  We fought for our freedom from england....Being a Veteran myself I honestly think we NEED to have a mandatory service for all Males in our country.  You have your choice Serve time in the military or serve time in Jail...no exceptions.  Thats about all for me...I can't get all PI**ed while I'm at work...
I love that idea, but it will never work. Remember all of those people making the laws......there kids dont serve.

I think as a country we need to take a step back and remember how we became who we are.  We fought for our freedom from england....Being a Veteran myself I honestly think we NEED to have a mandatory service for all Males in our country.  You have your choice Serve time in the military or serve time in Jail...no exceptions.  Thats about all for me...I can't get all PI**ed while I'm at work...
I love that idea, but it will never work. Remember all of those people making the laws......there kids dont serve.
Oh I know....If you look around the world at countries that have this law in effect their crime rate by young people is incredibly low......Norway for example...When I was in the Marines we went and trained with the norwegians for 3 weeks...they are required by law to serve at least 1yr....and you would be suprised how many decide to make it a career because they have a good life style while in.

Where does all the hate in the Middle East come from?

Who gives a fat dam*!

Kill em all, let their God sort em out.

Nice post Chris!

Where does all the hate in the Middle East come from?

Who gives a fat dam*!

Kill em all, let their God sort em out.

Nice post Chris!
Well that's obviously the answer.

Because that's what Jesus would do.

I know I personally get down on my knees every night before bed and thank God that our fearless leader is in constant communication with said deity and isn't hampered by things as crass as intelligence or hindered by anything as plebeian as common sense.

Well that's obviously the answer.

Because that's what Jesus would do.

I know I personally get down on my knees every night before bed and thank God that our fearless leader is in constant communication with said deity and isn't hampered by things as crass as intelligence or hindered by anything as plebeian as common sense.
Thank you, sir. I coudn't have put it better.

I constantly remind myself to stay out of political threads, but this one hurts in so many ways. I have three Muslim friends that are dear to me; I would trust my life to them. That said, obviously not all Muslims are well meaning, neither are all Jews, Christians, or any other denomination I can think of. My biggest wish in life might be that people STOP JUDGING OTHERS ON BASIS OF COLOR, FAITH, SEXUAL PREFERENCE OR ANY OTHER CATEGORIES THAT PEOPLE IDIODICALLY PUT OTHERS INTO. OK, I'm better now....

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
screamin kanji @ Jun. 04 2008 said:
1439469[/ATTACH] PM]
With that being said, why is it the Muslim Extremists are slowing chewing away at this country and everything it stands for? They wont be happy til everone practices their faith.
I personally think it mainly has to do with the conflict between the Palestinians and the Israelis with U.S also by their side. Thats where a lot of the hate towards America comes from IMO. The hate towards America from these guys will never go away as long as they support Israel. I don't think its so much as a religious thing where they are trying to convert everyone although a lot of people think that way for some reason..
Sorry, but I personally prefer Israel over Palestine. Not only that, but Israel actually has the rights to the land that is being fought over.

zzwhip.gif

Back