Today's the Day... I don't want to do this.

You waited 14 yrs, Keep your chin up. :cheerleader:

Easy for me to say huh. :whistle:

Sorry, Take deep breaths.

great. The court lost a stack of evidence two inches thick. The hearing is postponed until at least January. Then I get to go through this all over again. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers everybody.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey, take a deep breath and enjoy the rest of your day :beerchug:

Hey, don't let the things in life that you cannot change get you down. After 14 years, I am sure frustration doesn't begin to describe your feelings. As others have said keep your head up. Hopefully everythings will be work out better than you could ever have imagined.

great. The court lost a stack of evidence two inches thick. The hearing is postponed until at least January. Then I get to go through this all over again. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers everybody.
Posted via Mobile Device

you still may have $$$$ coming. that's better than $0

Sorry for the delay. What will be will be. Get some rest and take care of you!!!!

Ya know, thats probably the best advice at this point. stop worrying about it and just relax, go out and do something fun :beerchug:

Let me ask you this... is there anything you can do to effect change on the outcome of this issue, either now or prior to the next date in court? If yes, then do it and get it out of the way then move on with life for a while. If not, then just put it out of your mind until January. Enjoy the holidays and take care yourself. Do some fun things and just focus on whats important ... you :thumbsup:

Is it just another delay so the lawyewrs can get a bigger piece of the settlement? You know, so many more billable hours and such. All these delays just pay the system and the victims get less and less. Do you get that feeling from this case? Lamb means, 14 years is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Sorry everything didn't get done and over with today. Just try to have a great holiday. Things will work out the way they are supposed to in the end.

Hi folks. I've been decompressing, had a nice hot bowl of naked gumbo.
Hey, I forgot the green onions and parsley, so sue me!
Now I'm got a warm piece of banana bread and cold milk.

Thanks for your thoughts, and well wishes, all of you.
Nice words of support and encouragement, plenty of sound advice in there.

Thanks to you guys, and some peeps on the phone, I'm not feeling as beatup as I was feeling earlier.

I'm sorry, I'm just too wrung out to respond to everybody just yet, but I did want to pop in and say thank you for the support.

Lisa

I'm with Zukracer. After 14 years, another couple minor delays isn't going to matter much.

Hang tough.

Here's a hug

(((HUG)))

--Wag--

Posted via Mobile Device

Gawd! Typical court system/unorganized/postponements everywhere. Yikes! Keep your head up, you'll get what you deserve (and more hopefully). 14 years??!!! Wow!! You make my 3 years of litigation seem like 2 minutes. Praying for a quick resolution/settlement for you.

Back