I am reminded why I don't eat fast food...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah, so I cut out fast food for my diet. Well, at least most of it. The unhealthy McD's, Wendys, and BK burgers among alot of other stuff. Been a while since I had any, and I was going to a friends tonight after work, didn't eat anything, so I decided to stop by the BK Lounge. Well, the king has decreed, anyone near me must die, as I'm having some hella bad gas. I was playing Halo3 at my friends, and let a silent, but what I thought wasn't bad, one go... He paused the game and was gagging...
whistling.gif
Ummmm... It was the dog...

So, back to my originally planned diet. No Fast Food, High protein, six small meals a day (if I can keep that up), and I even have some Whey Protein on the way to help take the place of a few meals... Oh yeah, the Protein shakes make some fun farts too... If I had one before work (when I worked at Fed Ex loading trucks), I'd leave little sniff bombs for my coworker friends... Fun fart wars weaponry.
laugh.gif

Poor dog getting blamed for Ben's methane
firedevil.gif
oops, need to be careful around the flame Ben
laugh.gif

rofl.gif
it's not as bad as food poisoning from an Egg samich! I had that once, it was so bad I made the DOG gag! How nasty is that !? and you know dogs eat poop! The wife says she thinks I hold the record with that bomb  
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

when my supervisor( a few years ago) went on a cabbage diet, he declared war on everyone. all hope was lost until the day after a co-worker and I came from a late poker game that the host served day 2 old bbq pork chops, devilled eggs w/ tobasco sauce, and all that there was to drink besides nasty Dallas tap water was natural light. needless to say, they were past rotten. .. broke the unwritten rule and launched in an elevator. after that, he didn't see the humor in noxious drive bys.

rofl.gif
it's not as bad as food poisoning from an Egg samich! I had that once, it was so bad I made the DOG gag! How nasty is that !? and you know dogs eat poop! The wife says she thinks I hold the record with that bomb
rofl.gif
I had one a few years ago with my old dog, she looked at me with the "That came from YOU?!" look. It was great. Scout used to have some NASTY dog farts too... The dog and I had a few competitions. She won everytime... Or lost, depending on how you count "You're going outside" as winning or losing...

rofl.gif

Wait till he finds out what he can do with Tofu and onions
whistling.gif
So how do you explain the dog running from the room too?
rofl.gif

Boxers are the worst. We crate our boxer inside at night and if she lets one loose you can almost chew it.

Oh, what an interesting topic... A lot more interesting than "just walking around Istanbul with buddies".
lurk.gif

Great stuff! Where are the women when you need them!

Hey, where's that "pull my finger" emoticon?

Thanks for sharing Ben...
super.gif

Great stuff! Where are the women when you need them!

Hey, where's that "pull my finger" emoticon?

Thanks for sharing Ben...
super.gif
<embed src="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fsmileys.smileycentral.com%252Fcat%252FF%252Ftransport.swf%253Fcode%253DF%252F1%252F448%2526partner%253DZSzeb110%255FZNfox000/transport.swf" loop="false" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100" height="120" name="transport" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" wmode="transparent" flashvars="code=F/1/448&partner=ZSzeb110_ZNfox000" />

awesome entertainment..
super.gif
...Georgia keeps me from processed foods as much as possible...she says it's for my benifit
spank.gif
 but I know it's for hers !!
ukliam3.gif

ukliam3.gif

ukliam3.gif

SHOCKED.gif

rofl.gif

face7.gif

dunno.gif

ohsnap1.gif

ukliam3.gif

ukliam3.gif

Yeah, so I cut out fast food for my diet. Well, at least most of it. The unhealthy McD's, Wendys, and BK burgers among alot of other stuff. Been a while since I had any, and I was going to a friends tonight after work, didn't eat anything, so I decided to stop by the BK Lounge. Well, the king has decreed, anyone near me must die, as I'm having some hella bad gas. I was playing Halo3 at my friends, and let a silent, but what I thought wasn't bad, one go... He paused the game and was gagging...
whistling.gif
Ummmm... It was the dog...

So, back to my originally planned diet. No Fast Food, High protein, six small meals a day (if I can keep that up), and I even have some Whey Protein on the way to help take the place of a few meals... Oh yeah, the Protein shakes make some fun farts too... If I had one before work (when I worked at Fed Ex loading trucks), I'd leave little sniff bombs for my coworker friends... Fun fart wars weaponry.
laugh.gif
Thats hilarious bro!
rofl.gif

I have a buddy that you do NOT take him to Taco Bell, "hell hath no fury like my friend on Taco Bell!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sounds like you shoulda been at the bash last spring... think we were a day away from being found guilty of weapons of mass distruction
laugh.gif

no really, it was pretty ... umm... bad
lol1.gif

sounds like you shoulda been at the bash last spring... think we were a day away from being found guilty of weapons of mass distruction
laugh.gif

no really, it was pretty ... umm... bad
lol1.gif
Yeah, when I was at the bash, I believe I ripped one by the fire pit, and got a few people mad... Can't remember... I do remember one of the members went to my room to check out my boots an hour after I "dropped one", and he had to wait outside... The entire room REEKED!

I'll be honest. Here on base in our dorms you can tell what day it is by the odor permeating within the "CHUs" (containerized housing units) because it matches the menu items served on the particular day in the Dining Facility.

I was in a big hurry last night and picked up a mushroom and swiss burger from Hardees last night. I havent eaten fast food in months. Well last night i was fine. Today I had ot go to a patient lifting class in the gym at work.. Yeah i got a work out today lol. Between trying to lift a 200 pound patient the way the hospital wants, and not trying to let a gas monster out at the same time is not easy. As far as toxic? I killed a bird in mid flight with a booty bubble today lol

I was in a big hurry last night and picked up a mushroom and swiss burger from Hardees last night. I havent eaten fast food in months. Well last night i was fine. Today I had ot go to a patient lifting class in the gym at work.. Yeah i got a work out today lol. Between trying to lift a 200 pound patient the way the hospital wants, and not trying to let a gas monster out at the same time is not easy. As far as toxic? I killed a bird in mid flight with a booty bubble today lol
jump9.gif
Never heard the term Booty Bubble before...

Back