I did it ! ! !

Bosch_232

Registered
I'm a little freaked out about it, but there's a Silver Hayabusa with MY NAME on it at Star City Motorsports.  Tomorrow morning, they're servicing it, and I ride it home after work.

Oh my word, what have I done?!?

It's a bit of a combination of buyer's remorse, nervousness about getting back on a bike, and just sheer shock at how fast and painless the transaction was.

I called the place and said, "I've got a dealer in Chicago, and one in L.A., and each of them are basically tied at $9,650.00, shipped to my door.  Can you sell me yours for $9,700.00?"

He called me back 20 minutes later and said, "Deal".  When I got there an hour later, he already had the paperwork signed, and said, "I'm overstocked on the Black/Blue ones, I'll sell you one of them for $9,600.00."  I thought about that for some time, but in the end, went with the silver, which I've always loved.  In less than 90 minutes I owned it.

I'm in dudes!  Look at me, I have one too!    
aktion033.gif

(forgive my clouded thinking right now, I'm just a little bit wiggy about the whole thing)    :hammerhead:

It had been a couple of years since I rode when I got my Busa, I remember the same feelings. It was my first brand new bike. A little nervous at first, it can be an intimidating machine! You'll get used to it, and love it!!

Bosch-What have you DONE???!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Buyers remorse?You got a great deal!!!!!
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
I payed $9999.00 out the door ,BUT that's the second bike I bought in two months from this dealer in Hattiesburg MS...Well, congrats and now - BE CAREFUL
confused.gif
In my book first and foremost focus of owning and operating a motorcycle(especially THE MOST POWERFUL AND FASTEST PRODUCTIONBIKE IN THE WORLD) is :Don't crash,don't drop.....I live by those two simple rules...Don't crash ,don't drop...and everything else just kinda works itself out from there...ON PUBLIC ROADS The fastest rider is simply -the most reckless one ...Be safe and ride a lot..and listen to that little angel on your shoulder .....not the little
devil.gif
...Allright- I'm done preaching ,pass the collection plate
ernaehrung019.gif
p.s Amen

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

angry.gif

angry.gif

ernaehrung004.gif
Alright!! glad to here you got a Busa, Heck don't be nervous... in about 2 months you'll be posting to find the best mods to get "More Power". haha!
Ride Safe

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

Crap, it's 3:40 in the morning, and I just woke up and now can't sleep.  (I know, you're all laughing at me)  Heck, I'm laughing at me.

Trust me, much of my insomnia is the fact that it's been several years since owning a bike.  (last one was a Ninja)  So you can bet your PCII's that I'm going to be VERY conservative.  I like to think I was reasonably competent on that Ninja, but I eased into it too.  That's just what's going to happen here. This Busa is my sixth skooter.

Now, someone get me a pill, I have work tomorrow, and need the sleep.  
sad.gif

Hey Bosch,
Congrats on your purchase and a great price. What are the names and locations of those dealers (Chicago & L.A.) Had my 2000 Stolen last year after only having it for 3 months. Looking to get another Busa, I like the Blue/Black.
Thanks,
Henry
aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif
ernaehrung004.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
congrats Bosch!!!! hope you got a good nites sleep afterall... the nite before i picked up my Busa i woke up 3 times myself. that is too funny!!!!

welcome to the club, ride safe!!!!!!

ernaehrung004.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

Heh, yeah I think it's odd when people use "to" and "too" wrong... too. LOL
biggrin.gif

But speling an grammr wer always eesy 4 me.

Henryace,

The dealer in Chicago was Champion Cycle Sports. His list price was 9,099.00. which is totally misleading. AFter prodding him along, I got him to quote me $9530.00 out the door.

The second one in L.A. was L.A. Powersports. His price was about 30 bucks lower.

Here's what you should do: Go to www.cycletrader.com and do a keyword search for Hayabusa. It will list about 4 pages of them. Then have it list in order of price, descending, and then scroll to the price range you're interested in, and see what's there.

That's what I did. :whip:

Congrats. Keep the rubber side down. I personally like the blue and Black which I bought in May. I wear a blue and black gerickie leather jacket, A blue, black and silver Shoie helmet with a blue chrome face shield. Hyper brite head lamps. And I cant belive all the attention and thumbs up I get. To cool
Enjoy yours Be fast, stay safe
aktion035.gif

Back