I DID IT!!

scootergirl

Hayabusa Mistress
Donating Member
Registered
LOL!!! I was terrified to try it but with a little coaxing and a little instruction from my friend I tried it. I ran it up to about 4500 turns and let off the gas just briefly and then gave it some gas and a little jerk. The first time (scared that I was) I immediately pulled in the clutch and that was the end of that. Then the second and third time I got just a little lift.....then the real one happened. Whooo Hoo. It only lasted a second and I let it down too hard and hit my visor on the windscreen and it popped off. But now I know what it feels like! I just might have to try that again?
rock.gif

wow.gif
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

wow.gif

LOL!!! I was terrified to try it but with a little coaxing and a little instruction from my friend I tried it. I ran it up to about 4500 turns and let off the gas just briefly and then gave it some gas and a little jerk. The first time (scared that I was) I immediately pulled in the clutch and that was the end of that. Then the second and third time I got just a little lift.....then the real one happened. Whooo Hoo. It only lasted a second and I let it down too hard and hit my visor on the windscreen and it popped off. But now I know what it feels like! I just might have to try that again?
rock.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
It gets even more fun the more you do it. I like trying to bring it down so gently that you barely feel the front wheel touching the ground.
biggrin.gif

wow.gif

biggrin.gif

Wheelies are very cool. I just started them this summer when I bought my busa. Just thought I would warn you though, if you are doing first gear wheelies and you feel it is getting up too high, don't pull in the clutch. Just ease off the throttle, your transmission will bring your front end down. If you pull in the clutch, there is no resistance and your more likely to loop. Have fun and take baby steps learning to do wheelies, it takes time to master.

Good job SG!!

Pretty soon you'll be doin' wheelies everytime you ride!!
biggrin.gif

Wheelies are very cool. I just started them this summer when I bought my busa. Just thought I would warn you though, if you are doing first gear wheelies and you feel it is getting up too high, don't pull in the clutch. Just ease off the throttle, your transmission will bring your front end down. If you pull in the clutch, there is no resistance and your more likely to loop. Have fun and take baby steps learning to do wheelies, it takes time to master.
What he ^ said, if nothing else, tap the rear brake, it'll come down with a quickness,IE HARD!

A female not only riding a Busa, but also stunting on one. Few things on this earth are sexier than that!

<marquee>Hey busa boyz. Pick your poison. I'd kick your @$$ with Ryu or Dhalsim any day of the week .</marquee>

laugh.gif

A female not only riding a Busa, but also stunting on one. Few things on this earth are sexier than that!

+1 !

Congrats! Pretty soon, you'll be shifting thru the wheelie
biggrin.gif

Back