Okay... I did it!!!

Tiresmoke

Registered
I just got back from the dealer... I did the paperwork and pick her up on Saturday morning!

2004 Blue/Silver Hayabusa! $9397 plus sales tax

I'm so excited... dunno how I'm going to wait until Saturday morning!

Steve

Great price! Saturday must feel like an eternity. The weather should be nice this weekend...

Right on!

devil.gif

I feel like I got robbed! I just bought mine for 10849 plus tag tax title! That was the cheaper of the 2 dealers I went to! Good choice of color!

Thanks to everyone for all the help! I'm glad I found the deal that I did... I thought it sounded like a mistake at first, but everything worked out.

As for mods, I think a pair of bolt ons will be the first and only mod for a while since my helmet is 5 years old and I need a new one plus I need some riding pants... my poor wallet is hurting.
wink.gif
I feel that the exhaust is obligatory because I need to hear that sound.

I was surprised how well the Busa sounded with the stock exhaust. Not loud enough to be sure, but still deep and powerful.

Congrats on the purchase.

Congrats!
That pain in the wallet will be offset by the smile on your face on Sat, and many days after!

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "pain offset by smile comment"|1077811275 -->

Congrats on the new bike
beerchug.gif

Just remember...New tires are VERY slippery. Ride easy until you get that new sheen scrubbed off. My dealership said they've seen quite a few people dump their new Busa's leaving the parking lot.

You will still have the "Busa Grin" though.
laugh.gif

Congrats!!!

They have Blue/Silver for '04? That's a great color scheme if it's anything like mine!

Back