I'm crusing around Kansas City today

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I'm traveling back roads down to KC today for the fun of it. The guy I'm staying with won't be home until 10pm so I'm basically touring and wasting gas from 3 - 9pm today
smile.gif

My bike is an 03 Silver on Silver with large/obvious '39' numbers on the hump and front, and a large black tank bag. I'm wearing a black/gray Dainese full leathers. Give me a wave, or post up if you see me. We're hitting the blue skies Saturday morning, and HOUSTON's for lunch, then I head home. Sorry, didn't really plan this one, just felt like being spontaneous
smile.gif

HAPPY 4th!!

smile.gif

waved at a BLUE and GOLD on 291...
saw another go by whilst I sat at a closed Panera in Lees Summit.

lots of great fire works down here! Havent seen this much action EVER since Iowa does not allow it. every corner has a black cat fireworks stand. pretty wild 4th!

Heading home tomorrow after Houston lunch

Dang, Greg!! I wish I would have known sooner! You could have come by my place for dinner.

Busy all day tomorrow; soccer and State baseball tourney. Otherwise, I'd try to hookup with ya.

Have a safe trip home!

yeah I'll give you fair warning next run down there. hahahaha we'll do lunch or dinner. it was a "Me time" trip to get familiar with my bike since there has been almsot no good riding days so far. all windy rain, floods etc. I'm DEFINITELY familair again.
smile.gif
Next time!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back