I COMMITED THE ULTIMATE HAYABUSA SIN

TAZEONE

Registered
I bought a 04 R1 today!
had to do it, I've been contemplating the idea
and almost did it when the prices dropped a little
last week, but didn't and then said ahh Fugg it.

a neighbor of mine who is a student, crashed his car this weekend and his parents are giving him the option to keep
his brand new bike (purchased 2/28) or help him get a new car.

bike has 747 miles on it, got it for a few thousand less than the dealer and didn't have to worry about fees and stuff.
also, nice of the guy to break in the bike for me :lol

sorry, I needed the best of both worlds, now I have it.
I haven't rolled it yet, but I took a nice ride up the canyon on it.

OF COURSE I STILL KEPT MY BUSA, THAT poop IS STILL KING IN THIS HOUSE. I EVEN TOLD THE R1 THAT, WHEN I PARKED HER NEXT TO THE BUSA.

cool that was what I was going to buy but my son needed braces (i wanted to just punch out his teeth) but my wife said no................. so no R-1
I really like that bike

hmmm....now how about doing some runs on it and the Busa and posting the times? At least we can have cold hard facts.

Yeah, I guess you can be the resident expert and keep us both legit!

That is nice. I plan on having the same thing. Hopefully by the end of this summer I will have a fleet of bikes. Congrats man. I don't think you did anything wrong (others than turn your back on Suzuki, and cross over to the Blue), those bikes cover another aspect of riding. Post some pics.

Pics man, We need Pics...

Good Choice BTW... I am diggin the R1... It's just plain sweet looking...

i'll take pics later for sure, I need to update some things on the BUSA this week.
the R1 will get a fender eliminator and a slip on and that's it.  all the stuff is backordered.

so, just got back from a short ride down the street where it's pretty secluded with no traffic.......
the R1 feels so much faster, but when I mean faster I mean getting to the same speed is prolly
the same, it's just feels smoother and safer on the BUSA.  maybe you don't understand?  it's just feels
faster because it's so much lighter and I don't think i'm getting there any faster, it's just feels that way.
I will say this, I feel like I can swiss cheese thru traffic or any street.  Riding the BUSA has made
me a little better of a rider.  that's the truth.

i'm waiting for some friends to roll by, I want them to ride the BUSA and ring it out a little when traffic dies.
my boy just bought a new ZX 10 today too.

<!--EDIT|TAZEONE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081820580 -->

Total envy right now man. You lucky dog!!! One day I'll have it like that!

I don't call it a sin at all man....they'd crucify on the R1-forum site you if the roles were reversed LOL

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081820875 -->

That is cool, I think that for a second sport bike I would get the gix1k or the TL1000. I would like to see some pics of it.

I personally don't mind it either. I've never been a Ford *or* Chevy type guy... I like what I like regardless of what it is.

I bought a 04 R1 today!
had to do it, I've been contemplating the idea
and almost did it when the prices dropped a little
last week, but didn't and then said ahh Fugg it.

a neighbor of mine who is a student, crashed his car this weekend and his parents are giving him the option to keep
his brand new bike (purchased 2/28) or help him get a new car.

bike has 747 miles on it, got it for a few thousand less than the dealer and didn't have to worry about fees and stuff.
also, nice of the guy to break in the bike for me :lol

sorry, I needed the best of both worlds, now I have it.
I haven't rolled it yet, but I took a nice ride up the canyon on it.

OF COURSE I STILL KEPT MY BUSA, THAT poop IS STILL KING IN THIS HOUSE.  I EVEN TOLD THE R1 THAT, WHEN I PARKED HER NEXT TO THE BUSA.
Hell yea, bad ass man. My R1 should be in this week! So sick of waiting. I have ridden my buddies 04 and they are truly sick. Congrats post pics and ride reviews.

Personally I would love to have the Gixx1000 as a second bike. If not, I would definitely have another Busa in my stable.

Brian

I'd like either the 04 r1, zx10 or gixxer1000 kinda hard to choose. Fortunately that isn't an option right now so I don't have to worry about choosing.
rock.gif

Back